New Arthurkino just dropped

New Arthurkino just dropped.

twitter.com/CryptoHayes/status/1547718835750313987

Attached: aergregaer.jpg (580x356, 96.32K)

How long until the event that triggers plaza accord 2.0?

Attached: titanicdxy.png (1184x919, 1.37M)

Soon brother.

How soon are we talking due to current events and not selling at the top i am detaching from reality with months long paradox games campagins.

I want to be in a high counsiouss level when it happens not half asleep.

Attached: 1600150691342m.jpg (1024x606, 53.93K)

RP, is that you? You might want to read this

>RP, is that you?

ugh?By rp you mean raoul pal?No it's not me tough i do follow him, alden and others.

Attached: 1619481952785.png (500x622, 118.75K)

Let's be real here, Arthur lost his power.

Literally all his recent calls have been blatantly wrong. First he said he was "very confident" that 25K-27K will be the bottom and right after that we went to 17K. Then he said that June 30 to July 5 will be a panic selling "wild ride to the downside", meanwhile June 30 was literally a local bottom at 18.8K and as we entered July 5 BTC was at +20K. I still read all his posts since he is a good writer, but his calls have just been directly blatantly wrong

Him making a bad call on the bottom does not invalidate his original thesis. High IQ's know this

Thanks Hayes.

>No it's not me
kek. alright

Everyone calls has been wrong, even the fed, we passed the civilization entropy event horizon we can't predict what will happen in 6 months anymore just speculate to where the current may be flowing stronger.

Attached: 1607105064882m.jpg (1024x576, 93.71K)

I can't be bothered to read all that gobbledygook. There's max 3 sentences in there of any value. Where's the screen cap of whatever's interesting?

based low-iq poster

No one knows, even pros are perplexed by the current environment, that's how fucked the situation is. But if you want to be at a "high conscious level" period, you need exercise, clean diet, and focused mind. If you want to learn trading, you need to be as healthy as possible physically, mentally, emotionally... and approach the task with discipline. Game of controlling risks, managing risks, profiting from risks.

based dumbo

lol he has flip flopped between every inflection point on the BTC chart since 42k in terms of his sentiment. People always go "but muh timeframes" okay well if that's the case why is he always bullposting only within short term rallies and bearposting on dumps? Why isn't he also bearposting in rallies and bullposting in dumps? Because his posts are entirely influenced by his fucking sentiment. PATHETIC.jpg

Attached: 1599163408299.png (1293x772, 1.68M)

>When you live on the farm, children are free labour.
>When you live in an apartment, children are expensive conversation pieces.

I understand like maybe a third of this.
Do they make the financial system intentionally as ambiguous as possible to scam people?

Yea i know dude but after 2020-2021 things will never be the same, late 2018 to 2020 had a lot of optimism for the future, we all had dreams here on biz and the world throw everything at us, we still made it but at the peak the world was fucking 1984 dystopia.

It's hard to be motivated with the current blackpilling world. but i get your point

Attached: 1630744727855.png (500x647, 528.09K)

stop focusing on price

Tell this dumb nigger to stop offering price predictions then you fucking retard.