Internet Computer (ICP)

we are ushering into a new era and only biz is grasping how significant it will be. millions will be made and tears will be shed. discuss.

Attached: ADAD47F7-06F3-4D3A-BFBF-F8EAF500E7C0.jpg (1170x1245, 345.83K)

What’s the ICP Sui/make it stacks?

500/5000 is the standard

Attached: 1639174052683.png (2048x2048, 1.35M)

nothing like the IC exists, years ahead, buying as much as I can
and fuck your layer 2 shit before you even start

its 1488/6000000

still not buying this scam, cope harder bagholder

Fuck out of here fagglit. You lose

We don't need your $5, keep them in Solana and Doge

imagine being an ICP bagholder
I cannot imagine anything more cucked

I heard that the Internet and computers already exist even.

natural integration is impossible

imagine putting a Playstation 1 disc into a ps5 and come back to me when you google it

Is that like when you put your dick in a butthole?

at $1k per icp

same here icpbro

Don't forget that the founder of SOLANA and FTX, (((SAM BANKMAN-FRIED))) created a fake ICP trading pair called ICP-PERP to dump the price of competitor Layer-1 chain Internet Computer Protocol, into oblivion.

Attached: E3ADCEFE-E8D9-401E-9466-F055BB1678E5.png (501x503, 603.43K)

Yes, and that's a good thing. I loaded up my back at 5 and locked it away

I will show you how possible it is when I integrate my dick in your ass when ICP hits $2k

I was thinking about heading to the bank to wire 100k in order to dump it all into ICP in one go. Perhaps it is more prudent to set up weekly buy orders of 1k? 2-5k? I can't do that. I'm an all or nothing kind of guy. So maybe I'll just dump it all in at once and wait a few years...

Attached: B0A19ADF-A6D9-4673-8169-5CCC8F662492.png (500x193, 27.08K)

>we are ushering into a new era and only biz is grasping how significant it will be. millions will be made and tears will be shed. discuss.
Hey, I checked into ICP, I'm satisfied it is another capital absorbing scam. The idea of a blockchain hosted datacentre used by businesses where randos vote on how it functions based on a token is the stupidest proposition ever. There is a lot of dumb shit in crypto but you don;t ever get a completely unworkable idea that is also directly in competition with Amazons and Microsoft core businesses but with a technologically inept and unworkable proposition........icp is the scam to target complete technological illiterates. This is going to less than 10 cents by the next bull in five years. It is the dragonchain of this run.

Based schizo with his "bank accounts".
Go for it.

Attached: icpchudddddddddd.png (762x1200, 1.19M)

>I was thinking about heading to the bank to wire 100k in order to dump it all into ICP in one go.
You need to appoint someone you have family connections to and profoundly trust to be your guardian because you are obviously not able to make decisions or care for yourself.

no thanks user, icp is pretty much dead since 2021, i will be instead investing in matic that's literally taking over the market. at the end disney's accelerator chose polygon, the only blockchain to be part of its 2022 program

I've heard rumors Dominic weeps for hours every day in his office. He was distraught over the hackathon submissions.

I know this is a scam. But this isn't why.
It's cheap and they'd simply buy up the tokens themselves just as they acquire so many other things.
Amazon and MSFT buy out things much more expensive almost yearly.

Disney went woke and is going broke.
Desantis hasn't even started wrecking them.

AEX Global Ambassador is now live, providing you with a stable job in web3. Don't pass up this opportunity.

1488/222022

Still gotta pay the bills.
I dumped my life savings into ETH at around $15 pre-EEA unveiling. It was only about 10k but it paid off tremendously despite that to this day not locking in any of these gains.
I did the same thing following the covAIDS crash of 2020 but with a six-figure sum. It has also paid off tremendously. I have still decided not to lock in profits and therefor tax liabilities.
Only mistake I made was dumping 125k worth of ETH into GRT back in December 2020. GRT has been the absolute worst decision I ever made. That being said, I'm still up. Been following ICP since mainnet. It's been a shitstorm but the more I look at it and lurk the chain..the more it is giving me ETH vibes circa late '16. Could be like buying ETH at $15 all over again but this time I have more initial capital. Remind me why I need a guardian, again?

Attached: DDE960D7-AF4B-4B23-9645-9BBDA22B8B56.png (596x389, 91.15K)

kek ICP baggies
3 cent eoy... Hold tight Mr Dominiqs heavy bags

Attached: 1657628702558.jpg (1000x1000, 100.28K)