GME: once-in-a-lifetime squeeze?

I don’t get why biz hates this. The research on MOASS is compelling, why don’t you hold at least a few shares? Is there something I’m missing?

Attached: C63864FF-F436-44C9-85E6-8727D9EB3164.jpg (992x986, 86.46K)

This board has a strong emotional reaction to this stock
inb4 go back, I've been on this board longer than the people who bitch about gme

its because the majority of paid actors have been whipping people up about it for the last year and a half, if you seperate the screeching monkeys from the info about it you can see why

Any Forums faggots being typically contrarian because it comes from leddit. They can't even do a pascal's wager and buy one share.

>paid actors
Are you genuinely retarded? I think you are.

>GME: once-in-a-lifetime squeeze?
Yes.

Attached: gme-cohen once in a lifetime.jpg (608x1080, 435.03K)

>reddit links in the op are le bad even though Orange Julius 2016 proved them to be powerful allies
>contrarianism
>Any Forums is allergic to profits so they’ll laugh until after moass, then they’ll switch to “oh god it was so obvious why didn’t anyone tell me?”

oh look there's one now, fuck off and die nigger only retarded zoomers dont know how to spot shills

The squeeze was from $10 to $400, what the fuck are you retards not getting? It was a once in a lifetime deal, the shorts have already covered at this point. Go back to r*ddit now

according to the SEC report short volume was miniscule during that gamma squeeze, DYOR faggot

this is categorically untrue

>The research on MOASS is compelling
it's really not...

>50361372

Do you have any counter due diligence or are you just a contrarian?

>pascal's wager
You Stand to Gain Everything

Attached: TSLA GME stock dividend.jpg (1682x1500, 1.2M)

Because it already happened and already was one of the largest short squeezes in history by % gains. It was even larger than Volkswagen. MOASS talk is just copium from those who didn't buy at $4, when the due diligence was actually compelling and not just sad and pathetic

Tldr, no, the entire global financial system doesn't hinge on gamestop and your shares aren't even going to $1000, nevermind $1mil each

Any Forums is always right.
Any Forums is always wrong.
do the math.

how is the current due diligence not justified and promising? you’re just saying that shit out of spite. I’ve yet to see the research be factually disproven on here aside from bizfags whining

Rather keep getting more ass than wait for some moass, sorry

source: trust me bro

Any Forums hates money and hates being wrong (Any Forums is always wrong)

anyone not actually retarded can see that GME is due for a massive runup with a stock split/divvy coming up which is going to bite shorts in the ass

the only defense for hating GME is that it is heavily manipulated and extremely volatile (both true)

do your own research but see what the legit arguments are for each side before deciding to make a financial move

>inb4 seethe at intentional reddit spacing so shills will out themselves and ignore the content of my post

I haven't looked at GME in months but the chart looks like distribution and it started at end of may, apes might be in for a rude awakening. I hope you like the stock at sub 50.

Attached: 1657837386964.jpg (256x256, 42.28K)

>I don’t get why biz hates this.
Have you ever heard of the story of Lum the Dumb?

Attached: 1657813276451.jpg (1327x595, 162.58K)

its all out of Pump, corn pop

biz is mad because they wanted 100 rubic coin posts or some other scam coin. fucking retards. The real fun is in GME. bullying rich people into submission is my new KINK.

youre literally retarded if you dont own a few shares, theres just been too much data the last two years to say there isnt somethnig fishy enough to desu. mind the mistakes, have been drinking, i never post on here anymore, godspeed, buy before or after the div, the value is still there. yes people will buy sub 50, mind the fggt above me.

Biz is a schyzoprhenia board user, you are either new because of GME or coping like a fucking meldowie because youre down 90% on shitcoin