Kleros v2 going live soon

PNK token handling Defi insurance cases, massive FUD everywhere, mentioned in
vitalik.ca/general/2022/07/13/networkstates.html and thenetworkstate.com/ attacks from all angles and yet literally nothing has stopped the Kleros court from returning sane and dependable arbitration decisions for 4 years. No competitors worth mentioning, decentralized social media moderation on the horizon, and ZK proof of identity badges coming through Sismo

Attached: conanmeme.jpg (497x563, 59.54K)

Okay Clement

Agreed. PNK is fine.

Yeah, okay... I'm not going to live in a country run by a bunch of retarded communists where the top 1% own all the voting power. What a retarded idea.

Yeah also huge opportunity for self regulation in the crypto space. Tcr's etc.. It's getting to a point where the protocol can deliver. Soon it'll be just up to us pajeets to do the needful.

Kleros is the best worst investment I've made

I bought 500 worth of pnk in 2020. I've just checked my balance and now I only have $40. Is that enough to make it?

Attached: Siamesepepe.jpg (256x256, 14.32K)

Ser thats only 2500 PNK tokens advise at least 10k suicide stack

How certain are you that this will moon? Pnk is as disappointing as my asko investment

Attached: Picassopepe.jpg (256x256, 13.68K)

>says PNK is fine while clement attacks the protocol and a major money laundering suit is about to shut them down
PNK is NOT fine

My insider botnet forecasts otherwise...

Attached: B1E8D475-9B4F-465A-B980-5AFB6D00CC00.png (2068x1220, 1.32M)

Nobody can be certain of anything, but certainly if Kleros is the only reliable subjective oracle and caseloads start coming in, pamp is inevetible

Avraham should stop idle threats and actually take Kleros court to court, he wont win and free publicity

aaaaaaand, that's it, you are set for life

Attached: 100.png (427x271, 12.56K)

PNK is fine

Hey retard. Can’t believe you used to shill pnk alongside prq. Soon we will leave you fags in the dust. Prq to $1 and pnk to zero. FUCKIN FAG

They're not even competitors, why seethe about pnk?

I lost 4k pnk in a court decision. Pretty fucking gay. Sizable amount of my~100k amount

>ZK proof of identity badges coming
zk ok
remember when everyone took a video of themselves for proof of identity? lol. lmao even

Scam

i built up a 80k stack with an average investment price of probably 12 cents. it stings but i have since built it up to 110k and am looking to at least double it by years end

Attached: eDWqO9.gif (480x360, 2.99M)

Why the fuck aren't you staking on xdai, you lose like 500pinkies at most and pay like 0.01dai for gas.