HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NFT HOLDERS BTFO

Attached: RDT_20220714_1512203774940565290955487.png (720x1478, 534.18K)

Only NFTs with utility will make it

So none of them. NFTs are nothing but receipts for digital things you already don't own due to existing copyright and digital property laws

There are already NFTs on chain. The receipt thing is just a shallow analysis

The reason they are mostly “receipts” is because it is quite expensive to store pixels on the chains

Can I make the deeds to my house into an NFT?

NFTs are literally digital tulips holy fuck

It's not shallow just a fact. You don't own NFT art. NFTards are the biggest suckers in crypto.

>Today, it's worth essentially nothing.
>Today

Example: access to private groups which then further control markets in groups.

>Haha I can just take a picture of that painting hanging in the museum and now I own it

Attached: IMG_4221.jpg (700x800, 52.12K)

You don’t own anything. The government can seize all of your shit if you don’t pay taxes. The bank can foreclose your home, you water and electricity can be shut off, your internet can be taken away, and you can’t be apart of society if you don’t have some form of universal identification. You don’t actually own anything and you never will.

NFT’s took advantage of FOMO retards who missed out on Bitcoin and the bull run of the mid-2010’s. Then the Reverse Tinkerbell Effect turned it into a modern tulip mania. Now there’s a bunch of retards feeling retarded (fitting) for blowing hundreds of thousands on worthless jpegs.
You couldn’t help but see these opportunistic shillers shove their magic beans in your face and see the heads of snakes. A true low for humanity.

So you're saying blockchain is not fit for this purpose? Agreed.

If 'ownership' includes the expectation that nobody can ever deprive you of the thing you own, then nobody has ever owned anything, and the concept of ownership is useless.

We're talking about legal ownership, not whatever useless concept you've invented for yourself.

>make a jpeg
>rile up morons
>??????
>profit?

Attached: 1657770175386.jpg (373x327, 58.38K)

Legal ownership is enacted by judiciary legislation. If all you need to have is a little law then it’s really that simple given the qualifications that NFTs have

No. They just not efficient enough, yet. That is why technology progresses dumbass.

lol this is a good way to scam dumb/young people. unfortunately that pool is shrinking rapidly, the sea of suckers are wising up to your trickery. gonna have to think up some new schemes bub

The amount of mental gymnastics NFT holders have to do makes me laugh. Im literally describing ownership as a legal entity and they immediately chime in with YoU dOnT own aNyth1nG G0y!!11. All I stated was a simple fact that you don't legally own NFT images as the ownership doesn't stem from a transactional receipt.

oh dear

Example2: cards in GU

Actually, no. There are many layers to properly titles, deeds, and dispersion.