9.1% Inflation reported

>9.1% Inflation reported
>Nothing is dumping or pumping
>Complete Radio Silence across the entire market
Lads wtf is going on

Attached: 11C5A23F-F1E7-4B49-90B5-CBD32BF45803.jpg (750x698, 415.22K)

it's called a "bear market"
you should look into it

Delusion more than anything but it's a sign the bottom is maybe closer than we thought. I'm not gonna start buying until August. I wanna see what the fed is gonna do.

You should further analyze it. That 9.1% was completely pushed up by oil prices, and they have already gone down sense the June peak

whales are deciding if they should crash the market with no survivors or crab it for a few months for extra shekels, then crash the market with no survivors

>Nothing is dumping or pumping
it's decoupling
>Complete Radio Silence across the entire market
people know it's decoupling but they can't guarantee it
>9.1% Inflation reported
people are looking for a certain asset to hedge it

The inflation is due to the effect oil prices had on the fixed basket, stacked with more money being pumped into goods instead of services in comparison to pre-rona, stacked with gibs.
We might get a smoother landing than expected.

delusional retard

wrong. lmao

We're stuck in crab mode until the next rate hike is announced

What asset?

july will be a pause. then, a rate cut will be announced.

Attached: 1656449097946.jpg (1024x1104, 99.66K)

Okay Joe.

how does it feel being so desperate you start lying to yourself?

Inlfation is mostly driven by energy rn, the market is betting on an end to the Ukraine war within the next 6-9 months which seems to be likely since sanctions are a long term strategy and we may see a crimea+donbass regions settlement if Russia lets the hohols into NATO and sturt pumping oil again
EU economy may tank but the dollar is mostly sanitized, once energy prices stabilize rates drop and bullrun kicks in like a crack addict on coke, speed and meth all at the same

Bingo and I'll tell you as an autistic rainmain style chart watcher it has absolutely no buying pressure it's all scampumps, it will hit 13k by August that's almost a guarantee.

I called 18k at 34k and people here and frens called me crazy (At least in so many words)
And now kneel to my understanding.
19.2k EOD

>the market is betting on an end to the Ukraine war within the next 6-9 months which seems to be likely since sanctions are a long term strategy and we may see a crimea+donbass regions settlement if Russia lets the hohols into NATO and sturt pumping oil again
Easily the most retarded thing I've read today, how do they think its going to end? sanctions haven't done anything, the only reason Ukraine is still even remotely in this fight is the billions of dollars worth of weapons we've been laundering to them, is wall street actually buying this bullshit? Russia isn't winning but Ukraine is absolutely losing. This war isn't even close to over.

This is the correct call. Screenshotted and saved. All the weak kneed faggots spooked by high inflation and muh Ukraine have already sold. All the mindless abject terror is starting to subside and there is a metric shit ton of cash waiting on the sidelines. Every day we get closer to the November midterms where a slightly less incompetent Republican Party will make historic gains in Congress and metaphorically lop off Biden's crusty testicles. At some point over the coming months crypto is going to pump like a wildebeest that just mainlined a stash of Pelosi's finest adrenochrome. Enjoy fomoing the pump

NOPE
O
P
E

This inflation is caused by a systemic split between the supply and demand curves. This is being fumbled massively by the people in charge, for the rootless, cosmopolitan elite's benefit

>Market is betting on Russia letting NATO expand into Ukraine and deloy ICBM nukes 5 minutes from Moscow

Extremely bearish

Attached: FA05F3BF-01D3-4ED9-8BE1-4A2F5DAE1B71.jpg (750x645, 1.24M)

it's true. CPI is fake and gay but if you look at how they calculate it the next print is basically guaranteed to be lower.

unprecedented

>rootless cosmopolitan elite

I've seen you post before, you love that phrase lmao.

Inflation already topped retard

Unironically priced in.

Its either that or Russia becoming a Kazahkstan tier economy
Again, unlike Russia turning on or off pipelines, sanctions are not an instant effect mechanism
The effects are felt years after being introduced, china can support their consumer goods market, but techwise Russia is facing oblivion, tens of thousands of high tech workers left and tons of components only the west can supply are off limits

msnbc watcher right here foks

Russia has been designed since its inception to be resillient to foreign embargos and be completely self sustainable.

They wont live in luxury but they are used to suffering.

But to be fair Russia may say fuck it and go WW2 2.0 throwing everything they have at the west since destabilization at the expense of their citizens may be in their interest, who knows
It all depends on how the Kremlin can keep te people in line

>ctrl+f
>no "jews"

Lads...

Attached: 1650404520870.png (161x132, 19.72K)

Anyone find it hilarious how when the gas prices were increasing it wasn't Joe Biden's fault, but now that they have started to decrease he did it? These people are fucking delusional.