So you're telling me if I would've gone all in on parsiq at 0.13 I would've made it by now?

So you're telling me if I would've gone all in on parsiq at 0.13 I would've made it by now?

Attached: 1657826963072.jpg (850x550, 27K)

Did it go up or down?

It's still extremely cheap, considering its potential

many such cases. enjoy this next run. take some risks imo.

I bought at .11. I bought again at .13

Sitting very comfy right now.

i went all in at 13 cents when there was a guy shilling it here, saying something about it being the lowest mcap coin on coinbase. but all in for me was just $1000

Lol me too

all you need is about 10 more 2xs

Any more pumps left from in this or is it too risky now to buy a bag?

Wait til tomorrow it might fall a bit

Sounds good. I'll keep an eye on it then. Might be a good flipping opportunity like VGX was yesterday.

Literal x100 potential

what is it exactly I understand the defi part I don't know what it is though is it nfts is it money printers

but why I want to make it bro tell me

TLDR from another thread if you cva doing your own research. Here are some symptoms of their tech:

Stansberry research has this as a buy recommendation without a buy up to price. Coinbase listed it with 600 av daily volume. CEO of coinmetro calls it the most undervalued coin on the market. Wipes the flaw with GRT and does a shit load more. Literally a blue chip

I took a shower today and in that amount of time could have made $700 if I just believed in it at 0.2 50%

>Literally a blue chip
I audibly laughed. Fartshit has been dead for a long time. They will continue to come up with random rabbit hole projects that no one wants, and they will continue to have pathetic volume because no one cares.

Holding 100k fartshits. This will be my golden ticket.

30 mil volume lol

Volume increased for the first time now that it's pumping and swarmers are swarming, incredible! Zoom out newfag

I've been bagholding parsiq since you were in nappies pal