I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT NO MORE

ALL BOTTOM SIGNALS ARE FLASHING. Every technical indicator is saying buy. I wouldnt be surprised if hash ribbon signals a blue circle.

but

GLOBAL AND NATIONAL MACRO ECONOMIC INDICATORS SAY WE ALL BE FUCKED. I wouldnt be surprised if we see banks going under.

Swear to God this shit is driving me crazy

Attached: losing-my-mind-going-crazy.gif (640x480, 680.98K)

Just be youreself man

imagine thinking crypto is correlated to macro economics in anyway except oppositely

flip a coin retard

if the coin says buy, you buy, if it says sell, you sell

if the coin turns out to lie it was the devil, if it was true, it was God. all indicators and news are useless in the reality of this perfectly functional system. You see, if the devil can mislead you, your money was supposed to be taken anyway, and if God has ordained it, you shall be rich.

Thanks for taking my financial advice course.

Attached: harveyweinstein.jpg (266x169, 7.11K)

Despite being out of proportion with the rest of the stock market, the S&P moved up towards a net 0% day and bitcoin and the rest of crypto followed. Are you retarded or do you only look at crypto charts?

2+2...decoupling of crypto and traditional markets is imminent

Please explain how a 1 trillion market has no relation to the macro
Wht happens when money isn't free anymore

If btc is down a lot from ath - I buy. Simple as.

>GLOBAL AND NATIONAL MACRO ECONOMIC INDICATORS SAY WE ALL BE FUCKED. I wouldnt be surprised if we see banks going under.
This exactly was the talk of the town when covid happened and still we bulled hard after that

>everything is correlated, no such thing as uncorrelated assets

bitfuck is going to zero after this next elliot wave 5 finishes, plateaus back at around 69k for years, then straight to zero
defi on the other hand is here to stay and currently a tiny tiny fraction of the mcap even compared to eth.
btc is the reptiles plan to keep you from getting rich with a literal tulip mania. youll see its not linked to stocks when it goes to zero. and defi isn't linked to anything yet except other angel markets maybe.

>macro takes a shit
>timmy with zero cash looses his job
>has the choice to hodl or end up on the street
I might be basing my opinion on bs, but I have seen multiple twitter polls these last few months where 50% didnt have 2 years of cash (last one was when we reached 20k)

Zoom out bitch. DCA weekly like a real man.

Where is the damn off switch on this crypto anyways?

Attached: 1654555408026.png (491x491, 298.3K)

More sane than TA fags.

Oh shit even you sticking niggers know about hash ribbons, ygmi.
But yes. hash ribbons buy signal imminent, 3 days until a weekly green dot close on the wave trend indicator below the -60, pi cycle bottom, and weekly stochastic rsi. lfg

Can any of you TA fags post a screenshot of market cypher B? I know one of you has it.

>looses
nice try ranjeet

Just buy retard, the upside is way higher than downside from here

>he thinks its bad now
Lol wait till things go sideways for a year

You could just start to hedge your bets and DCA.

>Oh no you spent 20 grand when you could've spent 10
Imagine not wanting to buy at better and better prices. Guaranteed you don't miss the bottom, and if it goes down all the better.