Kadena is a scam

in the following video, this catholic chad summarizes in about 20 minutes why Kadena is a scam
youtube.com/watch?v=CqNEQS80-h4

> t. former Kadena shiller who came to see the light

Attached: 1655288404336.jpg (466x388, 28.01K)

why the fuck was my thread immediately bumped to the bottom of the catalog

NGA ID

literally nothing to do with KDA.....

> 20 chains
> 600tps
gee who's going to verify all that junk?

OP you must be retarded I mean seriously

no I am most definitely not
you ought to elaborate!

Attached: 549648698465616.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

Discounting the fact that the video had nothing to do with kadena directly, if you actually are paying attention, it's a subtle shill for it. Are you baiting OP

see keep circumventing

Attached: 984984194156.png (512x512, 160.81K)

one Kadena chain is already growing faster than the BTC blockchain
let's say we have as many nodes
they will not want to have >20x as much transactions to verify, specifically when setting up their node
imagine how long that'd take
so they will pick one chain or a few at best
we have to hope they pick the chain in a uniform fashion
and we have to keep in mind even one chain is quickly growing too large to run on small devices like cell phones
at this point, you might as well use vertical scaling, which doesn't have the issues related to sharding and its cross-chain transactions

by the way, my ID says nigga

Attached: 76465465465.png (512x288, 165.21K)

where's my conversation partner at
i was developing a fondness of him

Attached: 10477645778.png (512x353, 140.59K)

This is an end goal of kadena, have sections of the entire web syncable. They don't want people running nodes on phones anyway, and then at that point the benefit of chainweb is that because it's braided, security is heightened so on the off chance nodes aren't syncing equally, it won't matter. Bitch boy, crying about where my reply is, how were you ever a shill for kadena. Vertical scaling lmao did you even watch the video?

checked but nothing of what you said addressed my points or even made sense

AEX Global Ambassador is now live, providing you with a stable job in web3. Don't pass up this opportunity.

You are talking about hypothetical node behavior, I am talking about hypothetical node behavior as described by the developers. (Sections of chainweb syncable)
You are talking about hypothetical security concerns, I am talking about those security concerns being addressed. (Chain uniformity)
You are talking about running a node on a phone, which I addressed. The thoughts were condensed but I assumed I was talking to someone capable of critical thinking. My mistake, you couldn't even understand the speaker was bashing vertical scaling in the video.

My intuition is that you're a Radix shill, formerly known as Emunie lol. Now that's a scam.

Redpill me on bonding KDA on the relay chain

Bonding is over because eth is literally too unsafe to run a decentralized bridge for the kda team

what the fuck are you on about
Why do you talk about syncing rhe fucking web

ChainWEB you fucking moron, tell me you know nothing about kadena without telling me

didn't read, in Chainweb nodes are Sharded this means one node doesn't have to verify all chains at once, instead you have multiple nodes verifying multiple chains all at once. It's efficient use of resources. This can potentially be faster than verifying a single chain Blockchain which is huge.

me at the 77

Attached: bali.jpg (800x534, 77.53K)

also /thread
op was a ngr faggot all along