How can I profit off this

how can I profit off this

Attached: 1657436649189.webm (640x352, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gp1.com.br/ma/maranhao/noticia/2022/6/20/assassino-de-pm-do-piaui-e-morto-em-assalto-a-banco-veja-video-527987.html
imirante.com/noticias/sao-mateus-do-maranhao/2022/06/20/fugitivo-do-piaui-morre-durante-tentativa-de-assalto-a-banco-em-sao-mateus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Live anywhere south of USA

Brazil is a shithole, people be risking their life with some rusted gun that may or may not jam (it did). Meanwhile those zogbots have semi-autos and working guns.

couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Do you think it jammed or the guy had a change of heart? He could have shot the security guy easily when he leaned over the counter.

kek the nigger lost strength to even move the door

That looks like a revolver though

kek

It definitely jammed. And the security guard had a revolver with only 6 bullets, because there's a stupid law in Brazil that only allows the use of revolvers to guard banks.

Story link ?

Security guard is definitely leaking plasma though and a bullet hits the back wall. Sure the robber didn't just run out? He clearly has a revolver too

From what I recall, he wasn't shot, he just hit his arm in something 'pointy', that's why he was bleeding. I will try to find a news article about it.

jugular was hit so no blood flow to the brain. he lost consciousness and basically bleed to death since it a fucking waterfall

looks like he split his face open by falling flat

I was wrong. The security guard got hit by one bullet, but it was just a minor injury and he survived with no problems.

gp1.com.br/ma/maranhao/noticia/2022/6/20/assassino-de-pm-do-piaui-e-morto-em-assalto-a-banco-veja-video-527987.html

imirante.com/noticias/sao-mateus-do-maranhao/2022/06/20/fugitivo-do-piaui-morre-durante-tentativa-de-assalto-a-banco-em-sao-mateus

years of high blood pressure gave him 15 extra seconds ,dayum

Develope a revolver with a bigger chamber thats also cheaper than what they have now and sell it to brazil government. (show this vid as proof its good id)

Wouldn't high blood pressure make him lose blood at a higher rate and therefore make him die quicker?

Start a private security guard business in preparation for the Brazilification of America

Based guard

Lmao

Based security running away

is he okay?

Attached: 1515084834411s.jpg (250x206, 6.91K)

getting in a gunfight tends to raise blood pressure a bit. no matter what your normal bp is, your heart is gonna beat out of your chest when you get shot so who cares

He drew a gun on the floor with his blood