WWE seems to be giving up on hoarding names

WWE seems to be giving up on hoarding names

Attached: Untitled.png (729x554, 326.29K)

Who was it

Strowman and EC3

>Matt Hardy and Mia Yim
I regret clicking

Snitsky and Chuck Palumbo

I wouldn’t want those dimeless shitter names associated with me either. Smart thinking like that is how WWE achieves RECORD FUCKING PROFITS

even funnier

Attached: FEF3902A-0027-4F1A-9A7F-6C80B496BB62.gif (220x220, 240.02K)

>wrestletalk

Preach brother

You have to refile for trademarks every some odd years. Someone finally realized that builds up very, very quickly when you slave name everyone just so you can own it.

It only makes sense for people with outlandish gimmicks like kane or rey mysterio so they cant take their character with them but really who gives a shit about firstname lastname showing up at aew

They never owned EC3 that was one of the problems between EC3 and WWE. EC3 refused to sign his name over so he got buried

They're not a monopoly anymore so it makes less sense to name horde, just like how it now makes less sense to horde talent.
Plus they might get over elsewhere and you can bring them back easier if you have a spot open. I expect a lot of rehires eventually.

Yokozuna and Kamala

Also, there is a good chance this is a Cody pitch which would be a sign that he and Vince have hit it off pretty well.

They finally realized how retarded that is

This is the actual reason. WWE is cheaping out again.

Jericho's recent podcast had a trademark lawyer that specializes in pro wrestling trademarks.
> great listen
> better than most of the shit Jericho podcasts
The lawyer tells a story of WWE trademarking Chris Jericho in 50+ countries, just to spite Jericho.
The lawyer estimates that cost WWE $100,000.

this is for matt hardy and mia yim. they let it go because they know they would lose a dispute.

Scrapp Metal
Scrapp Mettal
Scrap Mettal
Scrapp Metel

Sneed and Chuck