Finer things thread

Let's talk about the finer things in life. The pi cycle bottom flashed and all I have to do is accumulate and hold till the pi cycle top slashed a sell. That gives me time to enjoy the finer things in life.

Aside from hand rolled cigars and the occasional fine whiskey what should we be looking at? I am not looking for gaudy trinkets mind you, like watches and women. Stuff to put in a new house once I am out of condo hell.

Attached: IMG_20220713_182147513.jpg (3120x4160, 2.4M)

tell me more about this pie. can I fuck it?

Sailing. Join a boating club, and don't necessarily buy your own boat unless you are mega-rich. But you can hang out with wealthy folks and crew on their yachts.

Sodastream for making your own carbonated water.

Eating salmon

You can get fucking gains brah.

Do they go fishing? Sounds like a great experience to pull something cool out of the water.

I like Perrier. Is it more impressive as a host to have SodaStream or to just give them Perrier?

I live in alaska. I can dip net off the kenai River and get 25 salmon as head of household and then won 10 more for each dependent. It is a great family time on the beach so long as they're not too many drunk native and Samoans.

i made a pig face and oinked at a police officer and nothing happened (im white) - i live for these moments. fuck the police so hard

Rare books, hardwood coffee table
Also people get emotional and contentious about this (but that's how you know it's good) buy a Porsche 911, they hold their value better than any other car

>Do they go fishing? Sounds like a great experience to pull something cool out of the water.
A lot probably do. Sailing and racing is fun in and of itself though.

Great way to piss money away

Fuck cops, especially the traffic shitheads that just wait around and hand out tickets like the social parasites they are. And while they're doing that there's a wreck right down the road that they just ignore.

Attached: 1604430680386.jpg (334x506, 21.82K)

jews be gone

this was an animal control officer who tried to give me a ticket for having my dog off leash at a park. I just walked away and told him to prove it while making a piggy face. Dude didn't even have a "My First Explorers" tool belt, let alone a gun and cuffs. Rent a cop cuck bitch, pathetic

Probably the best way to piss money away. It's no wonder so many rich people waste shitloads on sailing. But in any case, I recommend renting boats instead of owning them, or making friends with other people and crewing on their boats for cruises.

Sounds even worse than the faggots at the ATF

A really good mushroom trip, that is one of the finer things if you ask me.

Attached: trippy-magic-mushrooms-nikolay-todorov.jpg (685x900, 130.61K)

You can get a boat for less than 20 grand, but probably only in place with lakes. Great for something to do with friends.

i collect books in foreign languages while travelling

>Top tier quality leather wallet/card holder
>Nice suit
>Professional tier sound system
>Learn to play an instrument and buy the best quality brand/manufacturer of said instrument
>Luxury silver kitchenware ( you use this every fucking day)
>Fragances
>Healthy garden/greenhouse

Just to name a few

The problem is storing it for 500-1000 a month at a marina and maintaining it for 2000 a year. For 2000 a year you could get membership at a club that just lets you borrow the boats at any business hours.

In michigan you can get rack storage for like $1500 per year including winter, Idk where people would pay that per month. Or you can just get a trailer, but you need a truck for that and it can be a pain.

Firearms are pretty nice. Some are pieces of art, others historical items.

>Idk where people would pay that per month.
Marinas in major cities like Boston, NYC, San Fran, San Diego, etc.

Learning to fly small planes and flying them from time to time is also a hobby typically reserved for the rich.

Ocean boating is much different than lake boating though. If you live by a good lake than a cheap boat isn't really that big of a committment, lots of middle class people have them.

>You can get fucking gains brah.

Elaborate or die.

That truly is pathetic thats like being a bouncer without the size.

I am Christian sir. Even cigars and whiskey is pushing it.

I know people that legit have their boat stored on their properties so they don't have to pay any of these fees. It cost them a fortune in gas to drive up to wherever they want to go boating. Next time UGA gets nice and low I should buy a bunch. Is basically locking in the price of gas for me.

I've already priced it out to be able to make my own silver chains and the like. It would be a great hobby for me to do with my daughters. I don't want them to be swayed by any dude who buys them a bright shiny object. In order for me to run a garden I think I would need to have enough to quit my job.

I certainly need more money if I want to go shooting as much as I want.

There is a lot of confluence at the bicycle bottom is going to be accurate. The Bitcoin price action is at the support of the monthly Bollinger bands. Beyond balance volume on the weekly time frame is below the 100 ema. Traditionally that's been a great time to accumulate. The hash ribbons are on the verge of putting out a buy signal. "OG" coins like Bitcoin cash and dash are painting beautiful w patterns with a higher low. Trxbtc is that the neckline of a massive inverted Head and shoulders.

In short, there are lots of signs that we're going to be in a massive prolonged uptrend. Like multi-year.