Self Sustaining Home Innawoods

This is my dream. I want to make it in crypto and have enough money to have a backup house somewhere maybe in northern Canada with:
>tons of solar panels that tilt to the direction of the sun, around 30-40 panels
>4-5 massive batteries like the Tesla ones or similar to store the energy
>installing geothermal for energy
>house near a stream so that I can install a pump generator that connects to my batteries
>enough space for me and my family
>garden to grow food food and weed
>computer with a VR headset to 'travel' if I want (if I decide on internet access)
>an EV (potentially with the wifi chip taken out so that no one can remotely control my car)
>gun for hunting
>enough money to pay goy taxes and some food (meat from a butcher, etc)

Is this a viable solution to the bullshit that's happening all over the world now? I'm really worried about my and my family's future.
I also already bought a house with my crypto gains so I know I can make more and it's not just a total pipe dream.

Attached: 32469342531.jpg (800x533, 223.53K)

Sure

the innawoods is insolvent

good luck sucking your own cock

sounds comfy as fuck. i would also add a nuclear bunker on that list just in case

thanks for the input.

why?

thanks, will do.

yep I was thinking something like that underground as well. But other things are more immediately important

Attached: 1652817583114.jpg (524x655, 69.35K)

Isn’t geothermal just for heating? I don’t think you could practically draw enough energy to power anything

Is it? Yeah okay scratch that then. This idea is still a work in progress. I also bought a 16tb HDD and am collecting all games/movies/shows/programs/books I think are worth saving so that in case we don't have internet we still have access to enough information/media than we can go through. I am planning to buy more HDDs down the road as well.

Maybe look for somewhere near a cave system you can access, so you don't have to dig your own gigantic bunker. Also look into avframe kit houses.

Attached: KarstCanada.jpg (247x204, 10.54K)

>northern canada
>solar
stopped reading

I have a similar goal, want to move to the Rockies and build my own house off grid but with nice amenities (and nuclear bunker/hangout room of course).

Wait till you have to deal with boomer building codes.

What is that picture? Cave access sounds like a good idea. QRD on avframe kit houses?

Breh, if you have a lot of solar panels then that amount should count for something when you have multiple big batteries to put the energy into. I think it can be sustainable.

based, the nuclear bunker idea is a good one.

Attached: 9832764945.jpg (450x593, 50.91K)

Even on my own fucking land in the middle of nowhere?

Very comfy dream user. Mine is similar to that but is located somewhere in Sweden or Switzerland, cause fuck Canada. Still thinking should I have a dog that would guard the house from the thieves. Also, a place to grow the shrooms would be nice and a personal library filled with the /sci/'s guide to physycs and maths, so I could understand everything about our universe and us in it. One day user, one day!

>first thing on the list is electricity
lol stopped reading. your solar panels will die in 10 years.

Let go of your need for so much electricity and you don't even need to make it to be able to do what you dream of.

>some solar panels, small diesel generator backup and a fair sized batteries
>use batteries to charge laptop and for LED lights when needed, sometimes use the washing machine for clothes
>heat with wood, cook with gas or wood
>read books and tinker shit in a workshop listening to radio
>electric bike and a normal cheap car for travel to the shop
You need to let go of all the electronic bullshit to really make it. You need to let go.

> wants to live self sufficient in the woods
> I HAVE HARD DRIVES WITH THE OFFICE ON IT
fucking zoomers

Northern Canadian chiming in. You will die in 1 winter. I will laugh and use your shack to bleed deer out in.

>QRD on avframe kit houses?
basically like 60k for a well-fabricated 2 story kit home
The picture I posted is a karst map, which shows locations where cave systems are likely to exist.

Attached: DUO_exterior_F1_v_3.0.jpg (1200x800, 222.84K)

>live in 2022
>live like its 1800
fucking boomers go join the fucking amish if your cant enjoy what both worlds have to offer

Man that doesn't sound so bad! Isn't Sweden just as fucked as Canada? The propaganda in Canada is off the charts. But maybe in the middle of nowhere, there wouldn't be a massive chance to find you or be bothered.
>Also, a place to grow the shrooms would be nice of course.

Aren't they much better now?

Thank you user. Maybe I'm just stubborn, but having a media station for me and my family is important to me. With today's technology, it's more and more possible.

So what, it can be done

i would get this done quick because starlink is going to make the market for remote land go bonkers.

Sounds comfy, but you will get raided when shit goes south

Most normies would never pump their own water or wear a coat indoors regularly.

A remote cabin in a frozen wasteland, whose owner probably has a hunting rifle, is the last place anyone (excluding hungry polar bears) will raid.

Attached: 1646970367716.png (1000x1000, 496.36K)

Kek I stopped reading at the tesla cock sucking. You can't achieve this because you're dreaming. You have no basis in reality.

sweden is decent if you go to the north or the islands. our problem is that people trust the government too much, but we didnt go as crazy with the medical event. everything was open and the passport was dropped after two months, nobody liked it
especially in the north you have very cheap houses and loads of room, fantastic nature and clean water. only cons is that you might get lonely after the heavens do not fall within a few years
personally i prefer the island life, only downside is that the russians might try something

based

Okay, OP says 'Tesla or similar'. Why wouldn't this work?

fuck you're right

Well it's still better than living in a city with diversity

Attached: 1621198163225.jpg (431x767, 52.54K)