Is there anything NFTs are used for besides simply trading retarded pictures at outrageous prices...

Is there anything NFTs are used for besides simply trading retarded pictures at outrageous prices? Is the tech ever gonna be used for anything else?

Attached: 1614210723021.jpg (543x492, 54.85K)

basically every single nft game lmao

Useless until the assets they represent are stored on chain which won't happen with current computing power. Maybe in 5-10 years

There is no “tech” behind it. It’s a simple digital certificate - validated by the blockchain (a questionable benefit).

it has potential, specifically in games. However gamers do not want to get into them.
I went to Any Forums to check the sentiment, they think all crypto is a ponzi (it is but so is fiat, they don't realize.)
NFTs are likely the future of gaming in some form, but it hasn't been implemented in a way that feels good and makes a good game better.
There is a whopping 0 good NFT games right now.

Actually that's sooner than I tough

Block asia

there are 0 good nft games rn cause big game studios are not jumping to an unexplored territory, besides compared to games industry nfts represent a small fraction of the gamers, yeah in some kind of distopic future it could be the next step, for now, they're just another elaborated ponzi

well i mean yea, basically just china and india tho. should nuke those rat holes

its used in many places already
uniswap LPs are NFTs
hegic positions are NFTs

the whole concept of blockchain its kinda flawed and predestined to fail it could be profitable for some time, but eventually it will crumble and die like the ones before him

What benefit is there to add NFTs to games? If they just represent that you own an asset, why would it matter if it's stored on the blockchain or not?

*thought

what was before it?

>grammar police has logged in

thats not grammar

I think he meant that every nft game will crumble as the ones who came before

its fucking orthography you derp

Well rn im using stepn its some kind of AR shit, which uses Sneakers as nfts, the sneakers determine your farming energy, and productivity, you can have multiple sneakers at once for all I know

AR?

why tho

Attached: 1617942213980.jpg (267x271, 10.83K)