What was the best business or financial advice you have ever received?

What was the best business or financial advice you have ever received?

Attached: fallout76nuke.jpg (830x535, 279.12K)

buy low, sell high

buying GME in late 2020

take profit

What does that even mean?

Yes

In fairness, the best advice I can give you is to think how you can add value. Only by making a valuable contribution to someone/society can you have a secure legal flow of income.

>OF thots making millions
>making valuable contribution
laff

Is this income secure though? I'm sure coomers get bored quickly. Only top thots like Belle Delphine can make good money consistently on this app and even she had to resort to prostitution.

It has insane demand unfortunately

you're only poor because you want to be

Debt makes a slave of a man
As told to me by my great uncle Bart

This is good advice. Never, NEVER buy on credit. Only a good value mortgage is acceptable.

take profits

If I was a real moderately attractive woman with a decent social media following I would make an of.

it means take profit

this

who is the nigger with

I mean when I was a beginner learning what a market cap was and looking for top signals is whats most important. Most people to this day who contribute to 401ks and the like still have no idea what a market cap is

always do the opposite of Any Forums

Attached: 1657471166635.jpg (577x1024, 54.48K)

i was browsing /biz once and someone told me to invest in matic. I did and i never regretted it since Polygon is dominating every aspect of the space.

Don't buy every dip.
Only buy at reversals.
Ambassador programs have multiple advantages.

The best pieces of advice I can give you is that 99% of advice in general is bullshit. 50% of it is completely vague and nonsensical like "buy low, sell high" "cut your losses short and let your profits run". The next 40% of advice is just bragging. "Yea bro I know it costs $700 a month to get a truck, but you just gotta have one bro, it's a game changer!" This isn't advice, they are just bragging about their own truck. You'll see this everywhere. The next 9% of advice is outright vindictive, crude, and meant to harm, even if the person giving it is unaware. "You won't go to college with your high school sweetheart, its a mistake" "You shouldn't invest or get caught up in that stuff, I never did and I'm fine!" these are often advice pieces that come from people who know they missed out, and want you to miss out as well, as it will make them feel better about their own mistakes.

1% of advice is good advice. So here's my best financial advice. Watch Mark Douglas's 4 part lecture called "Trade like a professional".

Attached: 1606960288775.jpg (250x245, 5.15K)

I think Polkadot has something better.