Have a chance to buy a modular home on land in cash...

Have a chance to buy a modular home on land in cash, is it worth possibly over paying now before SHTF or gamble and wait 6 months?

Attached: 36FF461A-F14F-4737-8B04-566EA4AA57A9.jpg (960x638, 144.49K)

wait. If you have that much cash, you will be able to buy a foreclosed real home at auction in cash. Otherwise, get a mortgage. Buying a house with cash is almost always wasteful.

So you don’t think we are going to experience a hyper inflationary event?

If you live somewhere that Blackrock, Californian rentfugees, land developers etc are buying up every property do it now. Those areas won't be affected by a crash because their buying pressure is coming from sources with infinite money. Also consider buying now if your local economy revolves around something recession-proof since it won't suffer much in a crash.

No, lol

Main thing is the land sits on well water and it’s 5 minutes down the road from my 63yo dad in a rural area. I used to laugh at the idea of living in a “mobile home” but it was built in 2019 and is actually kind of nice inside and years of living in apartments has made me realize there is no shame in living in a box on some land away from naggers and white trash.

Same OP, I'm about to buy one myself. Other things equal, it is better than living in an apartment because at least you get something back. I don't know why I was tricked for years to believe trailers or a modular was worse than an apartment, I feel scammed.

also excellent advice and checked.

Wrong. Debt of any kind is absolute fools slavery, a product from bankers, and sinful.

Many mobile homes don't own the land. Make sure if you do buy that you own the land.

schizo. Debt is the best way to beat inflation and the market, provided you use it on things that accrete value. Just look at how quickly Botswana was able to develop with debt.

Why would bankers choose to lose money by lending it at lower rates than inflation?
Investing money wisely until you can amass enough to make a one payment purchase is the patrician's choice. But that requires knowledge and patience.

>Why would bankers choose to lose money by lending it at lower rates than inflation?
Because they get free money from the government, and they want to avoid risk/involvement in things that require time/effort investment. I.E. a bank is not going to start growing and selling weed, despite it being clearly profitable. But it would be happy to lend you loans for growing weed.

Acres?
Electric?
Road?
Cost?

>Buying a house with cash is almost always wasteful.
I pay more in interest than I do on principal. I'm going to give the (((bank))) a free 100k. Absolutely buy a home with cash.

>mfw there are literal retard maga christcucks giving financial advice to promising Any Forumsraelis

Attached: 1655104308041.png (520x770, 648.12K)

What is the present value of the loan though? What is the risk-free rate? And how much is the present value of that 100k in interest?

would you over pay for a 70 year old used car?

Haha. Debt slave fell for it. Now he is required to have insurance which is expensive and a scam. Also now that insurance can suddenly make your mortgage increase by 20%. Making it even more expensive. Just admit you are a retard and own nothing.

I don't have much debt. All I am saying is that picking and choosing your debt on only things that will have greater returns in the future is worthwhile. Debt itself is not the problem, peddling massive amounts of it for poor assets is.

Modular != Trailer
There are modular homes that look like regular stick built houses and sit on well-dug and seated foundations. Then, there are trailers that people cope with by calling them modular homes. There is absolutely a resale difference.

1.5 acres, 1022 sq ft. modular home, electric, surrounded by rural homes on larger acreage, not in a trailer park. Also next to a major paved road. 10 minutes away from a super Walmart. $170k in Eastern Oklahoma.

>Have a chance to buy a modular home on land in cash,
Do you own the land? If yes? Then yes, if no? Then no.

Brrrrr.
Gallon of milk used to be barely a quarter.

Attached: 1652402345314.png (640x420, 105.89K)

>used to laugh at the idea of living in a “mobile home” but it was built in 2019 and is actually kind of nice inside
Yeah, fuck you too, posh yuppie.

What this user said, I'm in a modular house rn, 1.5 stories with a full basement. Only apparent difference is the use of structural steel.

wall st bro said they are well aware of, and fear, the guillotine, believe me people up top know they are the first ones to die in the case of global hyper inflation/shtf scenario.

buy it now if it means you’ll get to spend more time with dad, you’ll never get that time back. if the housing market does correct significantly it will take much longer than 6 months, just take a look at housing price index around 2008