starts his run

> starts his run
> once he debuts Tony now has a hard on for spamming debut shitters , his dopamine is literally debuting people
> literally the best parts of the show start to leave. Omega hurt, Cody leaves , bucks just do backstage segments with easy 6 man matches , Mox becomes an alcoholic
> buries MJF, Darby and Eddie

Attached: B5A825E5-DEE1-437D-9C4C-22CEB45C715F.jpg (2047x1147, 176.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

profightdb.com/wrestlers/eddie-kingston-1918.html
profightdb.com/wrestlers/maxwell-jacob-friedman-12526.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>headcanon headcanon headcanon aew dead in two months
Genuine question do you ever get tired of this?

Should have come to work for me punk

Attached: 6560177637_6bb7dccdbf_b~6.jpg (716x1024, 128.79K)

> Omegatranny in every thread defending aew
How long you gonna keep this up?

Attached: CB2F598C-A3C1-4FB9-B1AB-16046558EEFF.jpg (828x890, 442.66K)

>buries MJF
they are gearing up to push mjf to the moon
>Darby
this one is true
>Eddie
got injured and went over jericho at revolution

Every thread they're defended in means yet another thread you're spamming. You're just as bad as them if not worse.

> punk didn’t have to beat mjf but he did
> thank you
> punk didn’t have to pin Eddie

>Less Omega and Young Bucks is a bad thing

> NOOOOOO!! YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE FUN OF AEW!!! STOPPPP IT!! YOURE WORST THEN OMEGATRANNY!
Please hang yourself

Attached: B3F6BBFD-5974-48BD-BC58-79DCC2ACC37C.jpg (928x960, 106.13K)

Eddie hasn't wrestled a single AEW match since that one, 3 weeks ago.

profightdb.com/wrestlers/eddie-kingston-1918.html

Darby, no complaints. MJF, same shit, no AEW matches in 3 weeks.

profightdb.com/wrestlers/maxwell-jacob-friedman-12526.html

The shit is just stupid. They claim people don't come to wrestling shows to watch talking, so they put on matches -- fine. But why put on shit matches nobody pays to see? They're coming to AEW to watch Sammy, Britt, MJF, Punk, Bryan, Mox, Darby, Sammy, Wardlow, Bucks, Cole, Page, Rosa wrestle **every single week**. Not every 3rd or 4th week. Not stand around and talk and waste everyone's time. To WRESTLE.

If you aren't going to have your top stars WRESTLE, then just do them and us a favor and cut them. With 3 hours of TV, if you can't fit every one of those wrestlers in, bare minimum, 2 out of every 3 weeks -- in 6 man tags, in triple threats, in SOMETHING -- you're wasting everyone's time.

Imagine buying tickets to an AEW show and you only get to see 3 of your favorite 12 wrestlers. I'd be fucking HEATED.

A heated AEW fan is the least feared species on the planet

No Jade TV match since March 6th. No Andrade since March 6th. No Christian, Young Bucks, Statlander, Hook since.....drumroll....March 6th.

Complete waste of a roster

Dont you like Jericho Appreciation Sociey, user?
How about the two E guys and their British father?

>in 6 man tags, in triple threats, in SOMETHING
please god no anything but more of these. why do some people actively want the shows to be worse? to please the hypothetical casual fan that doesn't exist? half of every dynamite is already unwatchable as it is

Too bad tony cant cut them since we're still in the middle of a pandemic :)

I just told you why, because FANS aren't putting ASSES in the SEATS just to see their favorites like Jericho or MJF or Jade just stand around and talk, sometimes not even in the ring, but just backstage.

If Darby and Sammy can wrestle every week, then so can Andrade, Hook and Statlander. If they're unable or unwilling, then cut the dead weight and get them off my fucking television

I want so badly for AEW to go over, become profitable and become a legitimate #2. But they aren't on that path now, this is just sad. This is just an extension of the Jericho Boat Cruise where everyone is playing Rock Paper Scissors backstage to see who is FORCED to go out and wrestle a match and entertain the scrub audience

Part of me wonders if D-Bry teaming with Mox isn't some kind of reverse psychology. They can't run the whole "shucks, we're learning how to be a team" thing and only wrestle every 3 weeks. They need to be on TV, constantly, wrestling every single week, for months on end, otherwise the angle just looks stupid.

It ain't headcanon if it's true

>Pro trans
More like pro trans-fat lmao

MJF hardly ever wrestles, at this point it's kind of a part of his gimmick

anti draw