HEY EVERYBODY THE KLIQS BACK, WOO HOO!

“CM Punk said the Kliq is back, & click is the sound of all the remote controls changing channels when Kevin Nash is on TV. There was great irony in that given all the people who tuned out when Punk wrestled Miz 45 minutes later. Punk vs. Miz lost 200,000 viewers in the 10 p.m. slot. Now that’s a disaster for that time slot since normal pattern is to gain 500,000 viewers.” - Dave Meltzer [Wrestling Observer Newsletter - 5th September 2011]

Attached: CM-Punk-is-sad-cm-punk-26437857-704-400.png (704x400, 227.6K)

nice try Wolfie

Ironic because now Meltzer loves Punk and everything he does and you'd sooner find him dead than criticize anything he does, like failing to be a long term draw in AEW, because Tony Khan gives him checks.

4/24 Monday Night Raw headlined by Diesel vs. Bam Bam Bigelow, drew a 3.9 rating (2,28 million homes) which was an all-time record for the show.

WWF's rating success in 1995, helped open the door for negotiations with FOX to air a series of prime time wrestling specials. This lead to FOX airing a 1 hour special titled "WrestleMania XI: The Special" on September 30th, that year. The FOX Network special airing the top two matches from WrestleMania XI, drew a 3.9 rating (3.7 million homes) making it the most-watched pro wrestling show on television that year. Also interesting to note the show reversed the Diesel/HBK, & LT/Bam Bam match order.

3/9 Monday Nitro headlined by Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, & Hollywood Hogan vs. Randy Savage, Sting, & The Giant, drew its highest competitive rating in history & third biggest rating in the history of the show with a 4.94 rating (5.00 first hour; 4.78 second hour; 5.05 third hour). The main event drew a 5.7 quarter hour rating (4,188 million homes) making it the single most watched pro wrestling match ever on cable television.

4/6 Monday Nitro headlined by Kevin Nash vs. Sting, drew a 5.8 quarter hour rating (4,243 million homes) became the highest rated & most watched pro wrestling match during a competitive Monday night period.

8/24 Monday Nitro headlined by Kevin Nash/Goldberg vs. Hogan/Giant, drew a 6.47 quarter hour rating (4,757 million homes) putting it in fourth place on the most watched wrestling match in cable TV history.

Attached: punketty.png (509x155, 20.72K)

you do know he could criticize punk even if he liked him.

all I’m getting from this is that Bam Bam, Sting, and Hogan are draws

ya seethe wolfie?

He could. He won't though, because he defends any shit AEW does even if it's objectively bad.

twist it anyway you want, believe what you want, don't care, common denominator is Nash

i through this together in 2 mins, imagine if i actually spent time on it

btw Bam Bam was not a draw, probs why he could never stay in main event

Famously in late 1998, a Goldberg/Bigelow main event segment got destroyed in ratings by like 7.0 to 2.9 by WWF. The next week Nash was added to make it triple threat and the rating was like 5.1 to 4.9.

But I'm off for a run now.

Why are you running to your fridge?

Yeah: a Macca's run ya fat SHIT!

Attached: 1592399266576.jpg (365x281, 59.08K)

punk won, he's got a world title match and everyone in the kliq are dead or raped

yeah a run of penis in your ass like Kevin nash!

Attached: ZzoDFL5C_400x400.jpg (400x400, 41.78K)

all this says is Miz is a huge antidraw

NOT AGAIN

based

holy kek

HOLY KWAB

BAH GAWD HES A RAPED BITCH

OH COME ON

Attached: il_340x270.2382563489_i7xl.jpg (340x270, 22.19K)