How do I profit from the fact that I will probably never have my own cute tomboy-ish trad wife waiting at home for me...

How do I profit from the fact that I will probably never have my own cute tomboy-ish trad wife waiting at home for me to play vidya, watch movies, exercise and go on dates with, bros?

Attached: 1639631349695.jpg (1100x1007, 118.16K)

what the fuck is wrong with your eyes pepe

>tomboy-ish trad wife
Nigger, are you out of your fucking mind? Tomboys are inherently non-trad wife material simply because they're usually sporty "women" (if you can call them that, they unironically look more like men). I suggest you reconsider your taste in members of the opposite sex.

Why would you even want that tho

Attached: 1650926080243.jpg (660x589, 47.74K)

Become a volcel. Stop simping for women and you'll finally achieve economic freedom.

Trust me Op - it's for the best

You can do whatever you want with your money. If you live with someone, you have to think well what can you do with your money, in other words, you have to think in other necessities that will need of your economical attention

>what is the basic human need of not wanting to feel completely alone

an incel chud like (you) would never understand

>wife waiting at home for me to play vidya, watch movies
lazy faggot if you do this you will end up divorced

NEVER WASTE YOUR MONEY ON WOMEN, ONLY ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED
THE REST IS ABSOLUTE FUCKING GARBAGE

That's a based advice, being honest kek

>my own cute tomboy-ish trad wife

Attached: 1609839283948.png (493x445, 352.87K)

>ONLY ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED
your kidney must be in shit

The rest is absolute garbage because you're a fucking drunk

>drinking alcohol on a normal basis every weekend

what a piece of shit, for real

wrong

Attached: tomboys straight.jpg (1055x1639, 785.73K)

I don't want anything fancy, just a woman to go running with me every morning. Make some money together with GMT and be able to buy us a beer before we go home to fuck furiously for the rest of the afternoon.

Attached: 1609482738492.png (499x462, 429.48K)

Unfathomably based tomboy enjoyer.

Give nothing back to society.

Pay as little in taxes as possible, never volunteer, never donate, never help someone out without charging more than what the work is worth.

SHUT THE FUCK UP SIMPS

Toradora? You're going to get her pregnant, do you really want that?

>your kidney must be in shit
ask me how i know your asian?

So basically you just want yet another tomboy, right? Get in line.

Running alone is always better, running with other people will only disrupt your pace.

>the faggotry of the female

KEK

based

>ITT: virgins and incels competing for who's the most miserable people in the world

Attached: s+.png (237x212, 7.57K)