The collapse is going to be so spectacular, it will make 2008 look like nothing...

The collapse is going to be so spectacular, it will make 2008 look like nothing. There are so many USELESS people producing USELESS things in this economy, it is far worse than it was decades ago. I honestly see something like a 30% or greater unemployment rate like a lot of third world countries right now, but in the first world when it all goes down. All of these women with college degrees who are so good at organizing meetings, planning presentations and forming committees and planning projects are going to get laid off within the next 10 years. There is little hope for them. These skills do not make money. No. Most of them were simply diversity hires or hires for the diversity hires on a long corporate pyramid scheme that is subsidized by unlimited loans and fake fiat financing from the fed and its investment banks. The last few recessions since the 70s have been test runs for this one. The great big collapse is upon us. Prepare yourselves.

Attached: 1657553567371.jpg (780x660, 142.7K)

>All of these women with college degrees who are so good at organizing meetings, planning presentations and forming committees and planning projects are going to get laid off within the next 10 years. There is little hope for them. These skills do not make money. No. Most of them were simply diversity hires or hires for the diversity hires on a long corporate pyramid scheme that is subsidized by unlimited loans and fake fiat financing from the fed and its investment banks. The last few recessions since the 70s have been test runs for this one. The great big collapse is upon us. Prepare yourselves.
It will be like the USSR where women with PhDs (&their children) are prostituting themselves for pennies at a time.

Wtf? No wonder ubisoft games suck shit.

Long time coming, I hope this plays out.

Large companies are so simpcucked nowadays I'd rather work for a smaller company for 1/3rd less salary just to avoid working with roasties, trannies, cucks, niggers, and lefties.

I’m always fascinated by the collapse of the USSR, the other half of a bisected world that sees very little study here in the west. There’s so much that can be learned from this past experience, financially speaking.

Attached: 60C84DF0-39B4-4CDE-AECF-5170AE6DC64A.png (960x720, 1.02M)

>women with PhDs (&their children) are prostituting themselves for pennies at a time.
They already do this in the west.

chuds will blame women for anything to help them cope with not having the EQ required to smoothen out the gears of the corporate machine and actually get jobs done and products delivered. ubisoft has actually increased profits dramatically over the last 15 years and its games getting better professional reviews than ever. some user who prefers his 'rouge-like' game from 30 years ago opinion doesn't matter at all in the modern gaming landscape. 50% of gamers (if not higher) are now women and therefore necessitates corporate change to create products to satiate that demographic to remain profitable.

There will be a lot of fucking ugly prostitutes, that’s for sure.

can someone redpill me on this concept of "free money", if these companies can just pocket loans then why entertain the possibility of hiring unnecessary labor when it just creates unnecessary expenses when profit maximizing is the goal?Secondly, how does this translate into the stock market, loans need to be repaid so if so many corporations arent truly making a net profit then how was market in a decade long bullrun, keeping shareholders satisfied

ok chud

i love your story and hope we can manifest it in that direction. But sadly the hands of time move ever so slowly when you try to turn them backwards.

>you're looking at a solid 40 years mate for USSR 2.0 in the West

Go back. 15 years? What about the last 5 year's earnings? That there is what we "chuds" call telling. Woke is joke.

blackrock and vanguards ESG policy ensures that as long as you hire enough women and fly the fag flag proudly, your company will never run out of freshly printed fiat. its part of a jewish plot for world domination.

The idea is more employees=more productivity=more revenue. The reality is half the company can be fired and still be as productive. Plus they were getting all this money with next to no interest rate.

I'm interviewing candidates now at my job and literally the first questions we have to ask them on the script are about their commitment to diversity and equity, before we can them anything technical. This is for technology roles.

Of course we just skip those questions to not waste everyone's time but this is what HR roasties and managers come up with all day.

Expansion and control. Venture Capital firms, hedge funds, investment banks want to corner markets and industries. By hiring a large portion of the talent pool, they starve out their competition and become the sole authorities of that industry. They can do what they want, push an agenda they want, and also get paid doing it. This is all thanks to the unlimited money printing capabilities of the Fed and why everyone is poorer now than decades ago.

uhhh hashchads??? They joined the council…

>its part of a jewish plot for world domination.
always has been

look at them in the eye. i tell them im vaccinated and i love fags, ill say anything to get my hands in their pockets

This, none of those women even care about video games as a hobby they are just their as affirmative action hires to appease the globohomo and just care about getting a pay cheque doing nothing all day except gossiping with other roastie colleagues all day

>5 minute interview
Wait why do i have to talk for an hour and get rejected anyways!

>none of those women even care about video games as a hobby
Doesn't change that Ubisoft will rake in big bucks while mine will probably sell no more than a hundred copies.

because thats the privilege of men

Hot. Saving money now