It's happening again

it's happening again

Attached: a7eb95e6-5fed-4329-8a5e-a48c27f2237a.png (1766x692, 278.84K)

NO NO NO

its a global bear market what the fuck are you expecting?
dont look at prices, start looking at development and adoption instead
there are many companies and institutions that just started entering the crypto market. there are even giants like Google and IBM that are working with crypto entities like Hbar foundation which is helping them enter the Web3 market

>Look at development and adoption

ah so non-existent in the entire sector. lovely

meh

>Google and IBM that are working with crypto entities like Hbar foundation
A random code monkey leaves to start work at HBAR, and you faggots start jumping up and down like its some pivotal turning point.
Token not needed.

Barts fart and shart.
Formerly sneeds.

Why does Chainlink not have its own square

It does you just have squint very hard

USDC BROS WE'RE MOONING!

Yeah thats because retards took over crypto and pump shitty dogcoins instead of buying coins (like chainlink) that actually do something of substance. Fucking retards

fuck off newfag. 17k is the absolute bottom and we already hit it. This is just a shake out before the chad pump later this week. cope deranged bobo nigger.

Attached: trollymumu.gif (480x480, 48.15K)

There's no way to know that and I say that as a mu mu I'm scared bros I knew I should've listened to my parents and just bought ETFs and let the bank do my trading for me

LINK was pumping against the market earlier, that's what caused this. I fucking hate that token.

Why am i so green then

Attached: green.png (828x539, 68.16K)

there we go, another one pumping against the market, this is why we don't moon

>xmr
>PoS

huh

You guys are living under the delusion that BTC and all the cryptos will return to their former glory. They won't. They won't even reach anywhere near their all time highs. Ever. Again. They will go up a little, go back down again, and mostly just hover for the next 10 years or so. It's over.

>btc casually slips under 20k
>again
>no bounce/resistance
>just slow agony
Fuck this market lmao

>17k is the absolute bottom
Rainbow chart shows we still have room to fall, possibly to 14k under normal market conditions. If we do officially go into recession territory and institutions sell even more that would probably lead to sub 10k in the worst instances. I wouldn't expect a recovery for a year at the very least even if this was close to the bottom.

is it true that he bought 200k?

Attached: 16556433216.jpg (1440x810, 76.16K)

september 7th is going to be a blast... if we survive until then

because unlike someone (op) you actually swing your coins right, if people in this godforsaken board actually bought shit that made them money instead of complaining constantly that the bear market is doing bear market stuff then we wouldn't have as much an issue with the daily doomposting threads as we are having right now

wat does it do, show me it being used

Attached: chybswg4kr591.jpg (500x502, 92.11K)

finally!