Is this the best meta strat for the average woman?

Is this the best meta strat for the average woman?

Attached: 20220711_094514.jpg (1080x1609, 201.54K)

by far

The average woman could never pull such a scam off. It would take an incredibly rare above average woman (or man) to outsmart so many pathetic mongoloids.

Should I feel guilty that I contributed to this?

I'd there a functional difference between a man selling his body in a factory and a women selling her body on onlyfans? Besides the physical damage being replaced with social damage.

Same. I gave her $10,000 because I just love her. I stoke my peepee while thinking about growing old with her and taking walks with her in the park in our 80s.

based

imagine being a young woman and not making easy money like Amouranth

A man in a factory produces something with utility. Thots produce suffering and social decay.

The physical damage is replaced by mental damage

>incel: the post

She is a genius. She has truly struck gold, and is obviously amazingly good at appealing to simps. The average whore is not this competent, not even close.

Attached: file.png (263x360, 143.21K)

The problem is there isn’t enough simp money to go around for every woman to do this. The top 0.1% OF make all the $$$. The more women who whore themselves, the more diluted the market

Most women make nothing with onlyfans, Onlyfans is literally the twitch dream for males, but just way less effort.

Yeah that’s what I’m saying. You have to really respect Amouranth on some level because if it’s so easy to make millions on twitch and OnlyFans, then all the younger and hotter girls out there would do it and push her out of the limelight. And no one is taking her place.

Are there any videos of her getting fucked or nude in general? There has to be right? 27 million without going nude? ...right?

remember when everybody made fun of her for buying a gas station

and then gas prices doubled

men have abandoned god and replaced his altar with a wet hole, atheist/simps ruined the human experience and women are just tagging along for the ride . only a spiritually dead faggot wouldnt be able to see beyond the feigned act of seduction and become perpetually blinded by lower desires.
Men reverting back to children, wicked mothers keeping them latched to her bossom as thats when she feels power and control. Pic related is a strong spiritually driven man with purpose, society is inverted. the woman at the center with a harem of maldeveloped low esteem orbiters. Youve been cursed with poverty,, your den is empty and houses nothing but dust, may allah have mercy on your souls

Attached: yes.jpg (500x367, 54.53K)

I don't feel like I am losing money though. I will get it back when we are together.

Yeah. I used to be of the opinion that any woman could just whore out and be rich easy but my radfem friend (yes really) redpilled me and showed me the stats of onlyfans accounts, twitch streamers, etc. Instead of being funny like guy streamers they're good at milking beta bux from thousands. It's a niche skill

What i dont understand is why these high earning ethots have the "tv makeup/lighting look". amouranth/delphine both just look caked in shit in a high contrast light making her skin shine like hell. Why is this part of the successful formula? wouldnt there be demand for an ethot who is attractive and realistic looking?

>you have to really respect
It’s incredible that people like you exist

where are the leaks

Nudes are easy to find for free (her tits are basic big fake watermelons), but no sexual intercourse as far as I know.

>average woman
The earnings distribution usually follows a power law. The average woman will never see anything close to that.