Where will Cryptocurrency be in 10 years? Remembered as a ponzi scheme or the future of finance?

Where will Cryptocurrency be in 10 years? Remembered as a ponzi scheme or the future of finance?

Attached: E67TIjRXMAcVYzg.jpg (757x1200, 213.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.datadriveninvestor.com/why-simply-calling-bitcoin-a-ponzi-scheme-is-lazy-thinking-a3dfc67c25e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ponzi. Convincing people to pay thousands of dollars for literally nothing is the ultimate con.

We will still be racist incels who blame all our mistfortune on the Jews

medium.datadriveninvestor.com/why-simply-calling-bitcoin-a-ponzi-scheme-is-lazy-thinking-a3dfc67c25e
You're so fucking stupid it's beyond believable.

And we will be right.

>incels
Notch count at 50.
>blame all our mistfortune on the Jews
I blame feminism an communism on the Jews, my misfortune is just being American and being poor, which is probably because of Kikes and their taxes.
Fuck off, both of you.
Biggest fags ever.

Are you capable of making points or is linking to medium (lol) your highest level of functioning?

Are you capable of making points or is being unable to click a link your highest level of functioning?

Imagine being this much of a retard.

crypto will forever be part of human society as long as the humans have at least some freedom

Why are you on Any Forums ?

to do his jewesh duty

Crypto enthusiasts are fucking retards and I'm glad they're losing all their money on this scheme.
>but but but my contract is THMART!
grow up.

stay mad, plenty of us already cashed out way more than we could ever lose at this point.

I got nothing against those who took advantage of this tulip mania and made some money, but I do think the true believers are some of the stupidest and/or desperate people out there today.

I'm not making points. I'm asking a question. To which you were only able to link an article while sperging out of your mind. You have mental problems.

Btc will be $100,000 and everybody will be calling it a scam because it was $2,000,000 at ath. Everything else that exists now will be dead/forgotten.

Back to ath again just like how dot com bubble took 10 years to recover

Attached: gordon-ramsay-absolutely-disgusting-meme.jpg (735x715, 104.44K)

>Remembered as a ponzi scheme or the future of finance?
those are the same thing

thats a MAN.

You forgot the 50% cpi prints for the next ten years, so that 100000 is really $1734

I wish I was her.