LUNC exit ladder thread

This thing is going to pump like crazy on the 22nd of next month. Anons, I wanna see your exit ladders!

Here's mine:
>1st million in 10 x 100k equal increments from $0.01 to $0.1 (profit = $55,000)
>2nd million in 10 x 100k equal increments from $0.1 to $1.0 (profit = $550,000)
>3rd million in 5 x 200k equal increments from $1.1 to $1.5 (profit = $1,300,000)
>4th million in 5 x 200k equal increments from $1.6 to $2.0 (profit = $1,800,000)
>5th million in 2 x 500k equal increments, 1st at $2.45, 2nd at $2.95 (profit = $2,700,000)

This comes out to a total profit of $6,405,000 if all the orders are filled.

I have 10 million in total, but I'm gonna keep the other 5 for the upcoming bullrun. LUNC will probably reach $5-$15 by then, though it could take anywhere from 2-3 years to do so.

And just a tip for newfrens reading this: split your stacks over 2-3 exchanges and set up ladders on each. Don't keep everything in one place.

Attached: LUNC Price Chart.png (685x370, 993.27K)

checked and absolutely delusional

holy fuck grow up

>team desperate to implement burn
>original devs not cooperating
>harassing cz to do it
>cz says to get fucked
>do kwan has trillions of coins to dump plus minting mechanism
>he won't let it moon and destroy luna 2
>you all know damn well it will never hit $1 but you want to scam pajeets
>token burn down to 1 billion makes zero sense when there's multiple anons with multi billion bags

no thanks

You LUNIE TOONS are really the most retarded bunch on this board , go back to your containment thread, NGMI

Attached: 1648170380327.png (616x433, 186.2K)

Thanks for the bump lads! Your FUD and my dubs in the OP tell me I'm on the right track.

Attached: LUNC autonomous city-state flag.jpg (1920x1080, 147.79K)

Another LUNC thread with some nice digits already. If you fags don’t get it yet then you will never make it.

Nice ladder OP. Anyone who can’t see this smashing through the $1 bracket obviously still doesn’t understand how crypto markets work.

I've been burned on dates with other coins before. 22nd seems like some bullshit based off a rumor.

>If you fags don’t get it yet then you will never make it.
Just ignore them. Anyone not tossing $500 in LUNC now will rope in 40 days.

>22nd seems like some bullshit based off a rumor
Buy the rumor, sell the news.

Always right on time for fudding, faggot?

>Always right on time for fudding
It's almost funny how fast they got in the thread to FUD. What is it about LUNC that makes these cunts seethe so much? You have threads about Link or Matic or whatever flavor of the month shitcoin that don't get even a tenth of the hate that LUNC does.

a collapsed ponzi has never gone up in value long term(theres always various bounces as degens buy dips. even bitconnect had various pumps on its way to ultimate 0)

lunc would be the first one to do so if that happens

daily reminder that 99% of trade volume is on cex's, not on chain. no cex will ever implement a coin burn on tx

anywhere that does have coinburns on tx would immediately drop in volume massively.

How much LUNC do you have?

Today I had a dinner with my family, and they told me I'm fucking retarded to put money in this imaginery scam internet money, I screamed at them and told them they are all a bunch of faggots and my real friends are LUNAtics. After that I stormed out and no one contacted me.

I have 45m lunc, will I be ok?

You will be baboona

right on time with the FUDs

Baboona!

Lunc is not a collapsed ponzi. The original project was solid in conception and the coin could possibly be made useful again with a few billion jump start.
Not that I believe it will happen.

300m checking in to say that these are crackhead price points. Everyone and their brown poo mother have at least 1M. I'm dumping it all at .0035 and even then im doubtful it'll get there. Reasoning being every TR discord member thinks it'll go to .1 by August. They're retarded. Don't be retarded.

This FUD doesn't make any sense, you need to try harder

>300m

Wew

Do you think it'll at least hit .001? If so, any idea what time frame?