I started crypto in 2016 and finally during the last bull run I made it: cashed out 7 million (5 million after taxes...

I started crypto in 2016 and finally during the last bull run I made it: cashed out 7 million (5 million after taxes and all) in November 2021. Problem is... I still live like the poor pajeet I was before. I still drive my Yaris from 2010, I tried buying a Tesla Model S and some other cars but returned them soon after because it doesn't make sense, I'm a nigger and all the cars are the same to me. Same for my desktop PC, I can't see a reason to upgrade the 4xxxK something Intel processor I have lol

I bought a 250k flat, a vacation house in the mountains in north Italy and invested 2 millions in various ETFs, and I'm glad for those.. but that's it basically

I don't see the point in money, I tried fancy restaurants for the first time but it's all a scam lol, you pay like $800 and have to dress nice and shit kek otherwise those normies would not even let you in. Doesn't make sense, the food isn't even that good, I cook the same things buying from Walmart.

I swear my life is even worse, because now I don't even have anything to look after in the future. Basically my entire day from 2016 to 2021 consisted in thinking about HOW to make the most money, save everything I could and become wealthy but turns out it's not even worth it.

Attached: 1657540551164.jpg (976x850, 76.17K)

>Yaris
based, them japs are the shit

>walmart has prime filet aged 60 days and is the same as a nice steakhouse
user...

You don't make that much money because of you and your needs. I mean if you don't get it by now... If all you want is to live a nihilistic life then having 1mil or 10mil it's the same thing.

>cashed out 7 million (5 million after taxes and all) in November 2021.
Lies. Isn't anything over a mil taxed at 55%?
You're not an americuck?

I'm European indeed, won't say the country but you can guess it based on my writing

based

Lies. Fuck off.

Same for me OP kek
I booked a 20k vacation last month in Paris and basically spent all the time at the hotel because you can see the whole city in like a day. Traveling, nice restaurants, things like those that appeals to 99% of the population doesn't make sense for me. Waste of time.

I'd much rather read a book or something, but you know.. what was the point of it then? I could have retired years earlier at the 1m point like said, it's true. I guess I'm just depressed or something, the only thing that makes me happy is playing with my dog desu at this point, my bank/investing account could lose from 12m (where it is right now) to 500k - 1m and I couldn't care less. Hell, I own the home where I live and have countless of cash in a deposit safe I'm sure I could live off those for the rest of my life, since my spendings amounts to around idk 500€ or something per month.

>Basically my entire day from 2016 to 2021 consisted in thinking about HOW to make the most money, save everything I could and become wealthy but turns out it's not even worth it.

i get what you're saying. i'm not rich but right now i could buy pretty much any car i wanted.

but i dont even own a car. too much hassle and i dont really need to go anywhere i cant walk to. its like, why bother.

>I'm a nigger
Do us all a favor and rope yourself.

>after taxes and all
kys in all fields, jew supporter

Attached: 1644258977055.jpg (223x226, 15.75K)

Make things

I don’t understand these posts. Stop looking for purpose. Just wake up and walk around. Watch people, watch animals. Enjoy the freedom you have.

If you want to offload your money to someone who will enjoy it, let me know.

Lol. Can see Paris in one Day. The ciry with the mort museums and historical building in the world.

Like op that doesn't know the difference between Walmart and a Michelin star restaurant you re a larper

Pathetic. Go get some bitches and find some testosterone.

Facts
It's cool you understand!
Maybe you can start a charity for something you care about

You're doing the right thing
The best part about money is getting to see/do cool shit and support good people
Do that

Charter a silent60 and take some friends on a trip they'll never forget
Put a payment down on a jetson one
But yeah, good food fancy cars and mansions are a scam
t. almost 9 figs

>t. Almost 9 figs
Would you like to fund some projects

I do
Not looking for any new ones

congrats, you won
now go do something with your life

If y'all took a 1 week break from Any Forums you wouldn't be so broken and miserable, lol

Attached: 1649789627796.jpg (724x1024, 92.8K)

Learn to fucking Sail and take to the open seas, you unbelievable, larping, unimaginative faggot.