Got a job as a PM little to no experience am i fucked?

as above. got a job with MINIMAL actual PM experience and now this company is big with people with masters/PHDs and utilizing a methodology i have no experience with.

Any other PM's here with the same experience? Am i fucked? Starting in 2 weeks.

Attached: broo.png (203x147, 66.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pmi.org/pmbok-guide-standards/foundational/pmbok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does PM mean? Penis manager?

Prime minister. OP, you are fucked, running a country is not easy

Prime Minister

penis massager. he's going to have a very HARD time getting things to COME along, if you what i mean.

penis muncher, he softly chews the penis, popular amongst tech elites

Your job as projetc manager is to be a literal cuck and just take abuse from engineers, consultants and contractors.

Good luck.

penis masher
he tenderizes the meat

If your job is anything like the Project Managers i work with at my coding job. You will be a useless piece of shit that makes a list of vague tasks and call meetings to talk about your vague list of tasks. Thhen once a day you run a stand up meeting where you ask how its going and then you pretend to understand the answers.

Attached: 1652814714469.png (1441x761, 802.84K)

poo mixer

he goes into the bathrooms, collects poo, and mixes it in a vat in the breakroom

this. You bother other people all day so your boss can take a long lunch.

do you have a pmp?

THIS

PMs are literally useless and their job can be replaced by an automated message "is there any update ?"

He's a precious metal now, probably chose silver like a retard though. Titanium master race.

Go check out /pmg/, its a pm general.

Penis Mangler

There are like 30 positions with the abbreviation PM. Which one is it? Product Manager, Project Manager, Program Manager, Priciple Manager, Prime Minister, etc. Every single one of them is a completely different and unique role. If you want any useful help you need to not use abbreviations you retard.

Peepee Mangler

Get (and learn) this book, and basically just wing it as you go. You'll do fine, project management is easy as piss.
pmi.org/pmbok-guide-standards/foundational/pmbok

This

Kys immediately Op. It's the only way.

Just switch your gender to man and you'll be fired in two hours