MATIC (Coinbase)

>MATIC (Coinbase)
>BNB (Binance)
>SOL (FTX)

This should be the foundation of your portfolio for next cycle. Yes I know each of the chains have shit tech in some ways and have had bad track records for some reason at some point but they have the deepest liquidity, lowest fees, and strongest backers.

Attached: 5807458526_dc54025065_b[1].jpg (1024x768, 31.15K)

Lol go suckstart a shotgun retard, I'm not buying into obviously over hyped dogshit for no reason other than them being over hyped.
Real fundamentals is everything that matter in this scam of a market.
sage

I don’t agree with Coinbase because their exchange is shit but the other two, sure.

You cant even withdraw on the polygon network on coinbase

No. We should look for new chains with a very tiny market cap with potential. These chains you mention have already mooned and you won't make much money from them. Best case scenario a X3 or X4.

They announced recently that you will be able to. I think some people are already able to do it on their app, but I'm not 100% sure.

Brainlet take

I’m sure you have an Android too, sped

There isn't going to be another L1 boom.

>look
*looking

Also hint: you don't make money on a chain by buying the gas token.

this, that's why lunc is the answer

You can't, and there is a reason as to why. Polygon poses a huge risk to coinbase it it had a native implementation, this is because it's security is so bad it could easily be taken over and rugg the exchange

Are you bragging on Any Forums about using an iphone? Where do you think you are right now?

imagine phoneposters dickmeasuring

Dex you nigger

where do you look for new chains? dexscreener adds them too slowly

buy high sell low strat?

dexscreener and defillama are going to the best with any significant liquidity that are also EVMs. Finding stuff outside of EVMs will be tough because there isn't standardized infrastructure for it (which also leads to a whole host of other problems why a lot of really good L1's never take off).

kys rodent

Defillama isn't limited to EVMs though just to clarify

thanks! I'll check defillama too

Basically what you want to do is filter by chains then TVL growth, however tvl growth is somewhat of a lagging indicator because it only accounts for protocols that have been added to the platform, so if you have a new chain or new protocols it can be days before TVL is accounted for. vfat.tools is good as well for trying to find protocols that are unlisted, theres a bunch of other tools as well but I am pretty convinced at this point that the alternative l2 and l1 markets are oversaturated that one of the popular picks will win which for me for scaling solutions the most likely to win are BSC, SOL, or MATIC (with honorable mention of AVAX, FTM, COSMOS, or mayyyyyyybe ALGO). Also fuck the polkadot ecosystem, moonbeam and moonriver can eat my ass.