Dropshipping - Own your Business

Dropshipping discussing.

Attached: 1603954008-copy-of-dropshipping-101-edits-the-dropship-model-2.png (1618x1618, 59.71K)

Did user have try this profitable business model with low risk.

Attached: #Full Dropshipping Course 2022.jpg (972x2585, 446.76K)

kik NemesisX2022

Please contact me if you've experience in Dropshipping or need help.

E-Commerce future

Attached: dropshipping-ecommerce.png (600x581, 283.92K)

Is it 2004 again?

GOOD MORNING SIR

Attached: img (1).png (647x778, 34.64K)

Hi Jannie

>Tik Tok ads
No, it's 2022.

A lot of people are discouraged from dropshipping because a lot of people are trying it & failing but if you can get a couple of good products you’d be fine. You won’t get rich quickly off this anymore, but you can scale up over time & build up a decent flow of passive income.

thats such a retardedly vague reply
If i can get a good product i could slam my warehouses full of it at a low price and sell the stuff with a big profit without needing to dropship. is that the level of insight youre providing, dipshit?

Tik tok ads strategy is key. Once you find the winning product, you can get high income in a short time.

FB ads is too expensive but who needs it anyway when you can generate lot of traffic to your site. Organic ads is a blessing.

>Dropshipping threads are coming back

We're close to the crypto bottom

>slam my warehouses full of it at a low price
low price? That's an illusion.
Dropshipping solves this logistic problem. You can focus on organic ads and conversion.

You need a strategy fitting 2022.

crypto is very volatile and very high risk. You can literally lose everything in a heartbeat or a tweet of Elon musk.

Dropshipping will always exist. It's what people will always do, ordering products online.
So why not becoming a seller instead of being consumer?

the number one thing i learnt from the crypto boom is to DIVERSIFY. made and lost a bunch of money from crypto over the years. But this time i made enough to buy an apartment cash. It wasnt the best apartment but i paid 80k for it and its now worth 200kish.
Had i kept all my eggs in the crypto basket that 80k would be worth like 5k.
The best strategy for crypto bros isnt really *crypto* per say its trend hacking

start a youtube page, do a financial tiktok,invest in crypto when everyone hates it, dump it when laser eye memes come around.
invest in different projects. Maybe take some of those gains and buy an index of reit

how much have you made from dropshipping?

Perfect post.
What's your opinion on dropshipping?

What are you even talking about, faggot? Lmao I’m just saying if you can get a couple of nice profit making products then you’ll have a steady flow of income. That’s it. Nothing more nothing less. Just find a good product that belongs to a specific niche that ppl involved in that niche are willing to pay too dollar for, you stupid cunt.

i tried it a long time ago, but never really went anywhere with it because at the time the information was extremely scammy. Im having more luck with amazon and shopify but im just getting started.
What id like to do is get into a small discord where people just discuss how to make money on these things and help each other to grow their various businesses.

Im thinking...well i should push myself to start a youtube page to talk about various financial subject and other things that interest me.

In 2021 I started it as a side income to my job, didn't do it full-time. Around 210k. But I need to focus on scaling and automatisation.

how did you start i need step by step instructions.

>nice profit making products then you’ll have a steady flow of income
O RLY

Exactly. That's why I started this thread and kik for discussions, ideas, courses, etc.

If you like to have a step-by-step instruction, kik

i dont use kik, only discord

Sorry user I don't have discord.

If you're serious and need informations send me thunderah @ gmail com

dude you dont even have a telegram?
only pajeets use kik

Yeah I know a guy that sells sunglasses and bandanas and makes several hundred thousand a year. You would think that fucking garbage chink sunglasses are an oversaturated product on the market but they very clearly are not.

Definitely agree with this. People are just discouraged and shit business owners. I mean you have to be extremely lucky for it to just blow up by itself following the most basic blueprint.