Your cheat sheet is here

is this chart triggering you?

Attached: ta.png (1558x742, 117.18K)

Yeh, every projection that has BTC on 5 digits is triggering me

Attached: file.png (545x474, 303.23K)

>2 months of institutional capitulation
>its gonna fall more!!! there are people that will just feel like selling and the price will drop

>he doesn't know about the 150k btc about to be dumped.
There isn't nearly enough capitulation yet. Every institution on the Voyager loan sheet is going to be liquidated, then it'll keep going until we reach Michael Saylor.

nice drawing, nigger.

on what day will you expect the dumping to be done by? im asking because if you dont know what youre talking about, you should set an "invalidation case" where you admit youre wrong, so you dont get too stubborn and fuck yourself over

150k BTC being released in a span of 1 to 2 years starting autumn, where only 20% are estimated to sell in that interval. 80% of that same people plan on selling BCH and BSV btw

Attached: sanic.webm (1440x1080, 2.95M)

On February 31st 2023, there will be 5 major dumps. Don’t ask how I know, it will just happen without any notice.

I'm going to ask and your lil whore mouth is going to answer.

Sorry ur mom left, her lil whore mouth was full of my jizz. She said she had to run home and give u a smooch on ur lips before u went to ur wagie cagie at WacArnolds.

Next time don’t interrupt my fun with that whore of a mom u have, or I might have to have ur lil sis come lap it up in her place.

You're probably right, but since I'm no poorfag I won't risk get left behind scraping the barrel

I don't see that happening. We are finding the bottom as we speak. Most have capitulated if they needed to. We may go back down to $17k a few times. What youre posting is simply outrageous though.

Attached: photo_2022-06-27_20-13-31 (2).jpg (512x512, 16.62K)

15k aint that far off 17k user, the more we test that 17k support the more likely it is to be broken

same, i could cash out now with a plus of 5% and put it back if it dumps to the true bottom, but i dont want to miss out on cryptos again.

looks like the kind of thing btc would do, until you posted it. Now its gonna green dildo up your ass

in 2 weeks, right?

bobo you are getting extremely greedy
we are already in about the worst trading days for crypto since it had a market, just how much lower do you think this can go
we didn't have daisy chained liquidations when we were at 17k ish so why would it happen now, excluding some macro black swan like lehman happening in the next months that sends the s&p to 2000 this seems to be pretty much the bottom
don't be forced to buy in at 40k, it happened ridiculously fast in 19 too

>SNEED% run confirmed???

Attached: 1628786327789.gif (254x254, 1.23M)

If it breaks down the target is $13,300

We are down 70%. Here's what a 70% reduction looked like in 2018

Attached: btc2018dc.jpg (737x601, 89.11K)