You guys told me bcash was gonna flip btc

in the operation dragonslayer, but it nevar happen. Who do i talk to to get my money back?

Attached: bcash.png (694x387, 57.48K)

Craig

It's ogre they blew it. Monero is our last hope now flipening bros

>You guys told me
If you're dumb enough to take advice from a Mongolian underground BB stacking website, you get what you deserve.

Attached: 76c.png (657x527, 137.34K)

Monero will fail too.
Globohomo is too strong.

Fuck your mother if you gonna fuck?

>2017 shitcoin
lel

Actually it is the real Bitcoin. You corecucks are only scurred.

It was our one chance of scaling Bitcoin so it could be used by everyone in the world, and it was obstructed. Now, Bitcoin Core is captured and governments are requiring your identity and address to be attached to every wallet you withdraw into. The window of opportunity to separate money from state has closed.

BCH will be 100k in the year 2024

Nobody ever said bcash would do anything. The only good thing bcash did was preserve the code for a small amount of time during the blockstream/mastercard highjacking of bitcoin before BSV and actual experts could fix the code.

basically this. BCH is the original Bitcoin. All these low IQ morons that fell for the Lighting Network con and Blockstream shilling need to kill themselves. It's over you all got scammed

Wrong, BSV is the original code of the whitepaper. It is a fact that can be easily verified. All you need to do it read the whitepaper, and then look at the BSV protocol. But you are a retard and will not even do the most basic empirical exercise.

roger ver dm him! he pays back everyone, very high integrity individual!

blockstream has too much sway in bitcoin development and they cockblock a lot of things contrary to their business interest.

but you have to be a special retard if you think on-chain is more suitable for everyday payments than lightning. like not even comparable ux and privacy.

lightning isn't even a cypto, it is a digital spreadsheet that is controlled by the fee collectors who may or may not put the tx on the main chain, and also, if there is a power outage, they can't. Retard.

BCH is a joke.

it would have if shenanigans didn’t happen so there are people who saw to it t that it never happened

yeah you have zero clue how it works that's okay.
lightning was first described by satoshi himself, the only thing that was later added to it was htlcs and routing.

We didn't tell you shit. You listened to Roger Ver and Jihan.

Oeration dragonslayer was a CSW meme. BCH already won.