Lmao get fucked landleech

lmao get fucked landleech

Attached: 1657440325428.webm (520x720, 2.81M)

She's ugly and deserves it and much worse

women deserve enslavement

go back to r/antiwork

lol imagine being so retarded you lose money in real estate

>Yuropoor hours
Everytime

Attached: rentincrease.jpg (1065x1065, 130K)

Good got, make sure to tip Mr Shekelstein when you pay rent this month

Disgusting creature with nails resembling claws, hope the minorities you rented to trash the place as well retard

>they thought it was that easy

Attached: 1652667389522.png (860x814, 410.05K)

Attached: 4c720ad0-9cc7-11ec-aa7c-8733e6276c70.jpg (474x316, 33.43K)

>Hasn't paid rent in 5 months
I kicked my tenants out after missing rent for 1 week

Attached: 1533702108503.jpg (480x468, 14.05K)

no you didn't, larping faggot
kicking tenants out is a long difficult process

God I love watching women that look like stupid cunts cry.

What ass backwards law allows them to stay for 5 months? How is this Kleenex commercial ass bitch not kicking them out yet?

What shit cuntry do you live in?

I bet you money she bought very cheap properties in a big city and rented to a nigger or Puerto Rican.

my father and his partner just kicked their tenant out of their shop.
some people are cucks, some people are making money.

I once convinced my aunt to come with me on the "Slingshot" carnival ride because I was betting on her passing out. When she did pass out, I got a good feel of her breasts before she came to. I even got to put my fingers in her mouth and then sucked on them, just to taste her saliva. Greatest childhood memories by far.

I'm glad I didn't grow up to be some creep that made a hobby of taking advantage of unconscious women, but man was my aunt gorgeous

I still remember going to the bathroom and
scrubbing her toothbrush all over my tongue
whenever I went to her house as a kid...

I used to do sexual stuff with my mom's dirty laundry and used menstrual pads that she left in the garbage for about 2 years to before I started to feel weird about it.

Also, there was this one time my 14 year old cousin was babysitting me and she was secretly smoking cigarettes on the staircase outside. She kept spitting in the same spot while smoking and when she was done, I went to the spot she was sitting and found some of her saliva hanging off the step and a small puddle of her spit. I wiped it into my hand, took it into the shower, and maturbated with it.

I once had to pick up some Chinese takeout for my mom and her friend, and I came in their food twice each and told them it took a long time to get their food because of how many customers there were.

My mom once had a philipino lady baby sit me and stole 4 of her pills from her bottle of meds and came all over them, let them dry for like 3 hours and then put them back in the bottle.

The dumbest, most risky act of degeneracy was when the neighbor from down the street came over to go on an hour long jog with my mom. She left her purse at my house, and I ended up blowing a load into her purse knowing that she would inevitably touch my dried cum.. They came back after like 15 min and she immediately went into her purse and ended up touching my still wet cum. She immediately blamed it on a bottle of sented face oil she had in there

Attached: HeadAgainstWall.jpeg.jpg (1280x853, 98.1K)

>Eat the rich
>Likely a fat middle aged dude that probably has 1.5m in assets and 1.4m in debt

Things that should be illegal:
Charging for laundry.
Any "utility" that isnt handled by actual utility companies
Deposits.
If you disagree you get the rope.

landleeches will get the rope, i say this as someone who owns their own property
but buying property just to jew over regular people and making them into rentoids is unforgivable, and i enjoy seeing these people in pain.

Also, I tried to get my mom pregnant by cumming inside this thing she used to wash her vag, almost everyday after school. It would be dried up by the time she got home and would use it when she took a shower before bed.

Attached: 20171024141730-GettyImages-483411808.jpeg.jpg (2000x1334, 212.3K)

dafuq?

Attached: yikesjam.gif (498x479, 393.04K)

Attached: cringepepe.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

in murica only.

Take your meds, abdullah

Attached: 1654882992294.jpg (512x509, 33.82K)

Just someone trying to hard for (you)s.

Fuck off rentoid. You'll never have a zestimate because you lazy piece of shit. Now get in the pod and eat the bugs.

Attached: 8D8B4D60-C63B-42EC-A527-FC1EA06CB938.png (730x783, 711.9K)

kike