LUNC GENERAL - RANKING EDITION

Fellow lunchads and acolytes of the moon, let's try and keep all the LUNCposting to one thread.

Feel free to discuss hopium, lambo colors, and when you predict LUNC will hit the $1 mark.
What's your current stack? And when are you planning to sell? What'll you buy with your gains?

The latest news about the coin itself:
>Terra Rebels is a group of community devs currently working on implementing the 1.2% burn tax
>the Binance wallets are holding over 6 trillion LUNC, while still accumulating (no, these aren't users' coins)
>Do Kwon is being hounded by the authorities, and is currently evading South Korean prosecution by staying in Singapore
>SK prosecutors are teaming up with their USA counterparts in a joint investigation into the Terra crash
>CZ says Binance will (probably) back the community's wishes on implementing a transaction burn
>Burn tax to be implemented on-chain by August 22nd (validators), and off-chain after that (cexes)
>Terra Rebels release whitepaper and future roadmap/proposal: arxiv.org/pdf/2207.01700.pdf
>HappyCattyCrypto parts ways with Terra Rebels, isn't the team's official spokesperson anymore
>analysis of LUNC and UST movements, as well as Binance wallet: lunc.rfvl.de/index.html
>LUNC's price currently crabbing and holding around $0.00011 for the past couple of days

Previous thread:

Attached: LUNC Ranking.jpg (400x672, 71.07K)

vincent

t. retards that dont understand market cap

>but muh token burn

that wont even have a 1% impact in price

stop being retards

This is sad at this point. I wonder if it's just paid shills/bots...

Thank you baker

Attached: 1656772286767.jpg (1080x1938, 596.7K)

TO THE TOPABOONA!

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x900, 148.03K)

mac tonight reporting in. thank you for the fresh bread op.

>he's not in the clown world timeline
ngmi

We just pumped a 4x a week or so back and you still fudding haha get a bag

Attached: smile-orangutan.gif (360x264, 3.65M)

Attached: 1657415196282.png (2294x606, 252.36K)

Attached: cz_hopium.png (604x259, 35.11K)

Thank you baker. 2.3mil stacklet reporting in. The dreams are strong tonight.

At this point I'm more inclined to believe the fudders are paid shill. They're relentless. Most posters in these threads are just schizo retards like myself. Remember that someone really wants this chain to fail and have people forget about the whole thing. Us, on the other hand, either don't care what happens (lunch money) or just want to have a little fun/hopium.

Finally made it to Baboona lads

Grats fren, I'm working hard to get to Do Kwon and hopefully Mac Tonight before mid-august. Also, it's my understanding that wrapped LUNA and Terra Luna are interchangeable; my exchange (Gemini) only deals in wrapped LUNA. Will I be okay holding my wrapped LUNA in a self-custodial wallet for when prices rip, or should I move it to the Terra Wallet to convert it into Terra Luna via the bridge? I don't want to get fucked and not be able to sell on the only exchange I care to use so it's my understanding I'd be better off leaving it as the wrapped variant but if anyone has any insight on this I'd appreciate it.

BABOONA!!

Attached: BOONA.png (1024x683, 1.46M)

As others have suggested - no matter if wrapped or not - spread out your coins between exchanges and wallets to be on the safe side.

This comment alone from last bread made me buy another mil.

Attached: tme.jpg (1080x281, 66.46K)

Digits confirm Luna stays baboona. WAGMI.

Attached: 1656520271721.png (1246x846, 93.1K)

Checked

ok so after all the 4-800 days of burning or whatever that user calculus retard genius theory that was TL;DR, sounds like 1mm LUNC is a pretty comfy suicide stack? maybe even a baby make it stack?

Luncbros. I been not feeling good this entire day. Your energy give me hope while I try to get better. WAMGI

Attached: ADBC66A5-0230-4F55-9951-96E2B7EDDF31.jpg (1221x1876, 236.24K)