I just need it to NOT fucking crash all over again. Is that too much to ask...

I just need it to NOT fucking crash all over again. Is that too much to ask? I’d like my earnings to remain somewhat consistent for once. Thank you.

Attached: GMT_1D_graph_coinmarketcap.jpg (929x400, 57.52K)

fucking kek just look at that chart.

if you can't tell this thing is a dying ponzi then there's nothing I can do for ya

GMT is a midwit trap

one word: scalping

that's a roller coaster

like every chart in cryptos rn

nah, you would be surprised at the insane number of projects that are currently dead.

LUNA?

GMT should be a fucking stablecoin

This. At first they offer you some dumbass sneakers, you buy them and then you immediately realize that their price has been halved in less than 2 weeks. It's just undeniable proof of what this guy here is saying

Not at all, it will return to 4 usd in bullrun.

is finally GMT becoming an stable? AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I-I actually bought LUNA before it crashed....

Attached: 1650918534668.jpg (654x691, 33.79K)

NO IT'S NOT YOU FUCKING RETARDED FAGGOTS

Fud nonsense, I have made too much money with GMT. I can clearly tell you it's a money printer. Both investing in coin, and going for a run.

And that's why you're a poor nigger who's most likely never going to recover from this. Sad.

Dude, kill yourself

Okay Mr. Faggot Mcrich prove to us just how much money you've made if you're not a LARPer, then.

The new investments are in sneakers, which are the moneymakers now.

>actually believing on this shit

Attached: 1649783959207.jpg (434x319, 15.86K)

FUCK my life, bros.

Dude, being honest... I don't know why there is not a way to split governance tokens as shares of stock that a lot of enterprises do when they go out to the stock market, and if each slice has something that can stabilize the price in one dollar every time, it would be more amazing and great to the platforms that does this

>tfw you didn't buy sneakers when the beta of this game was on board

fuck my life