Buy coin

>buy coin
>proceeds to dump immediately the very next day
What’s its name, biz?

Attached: 1641771794170.jpg (500x646, 85.94K)

Attached: 1652739372764.png (400x400, 6.2K)

>What’s its name, biz?
you are a retard and you don't know a fucking shit about investments

>proceeds to dump immediately the very next day
bear market

>pulls a -99%
user-sama... I kneel...

indeed, luna is the correct answer

nope, luna was a fucking scam. they tried to lie to us for weeks to invest in that shitcoin.

It doesn't matter what market we're in. The reality of the situation is that no matter what I buy it'll always dump straight into the abyss.

Shut the fuck up pussy

COPE
$1 COMING REAL SOON FAGS

Attached: 1652809828131.jpg (430x510, 51.93K)

>do kwon ruins a ton of people
>gets away with it
>won't ever have to pay for his crimes
can you get more based than this?

GMT but in a good way, there is a lot of short term profit to be made with that coin.

so this was a stealth luna thread after all... i thought you shills were wiped but i guess i was wrong after all. trying to sneak your way into my filters huh. guess it's time to use checksums instead of merely keywords this time.

KEK, THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY AND NOW I'M FUCKING WILLING SERIOUSLY TO CUT MY CHEEKS WITH A BUTTER KNIFE.

That's literally in a question of seconds what happened that dump

I don't invest in coin, I invest in sneakers. I go running every day, and besides earning money. I lost about 7kg.

>but in a good way
>good way
Nigger are you out of your fucking mind?

Attached: 1652809746218.jpg (620x687, 50.05K)

Don't invest the money you got in coke, invest it in more sneakers. Be smart, don't be tempted.

kek... i'm reading this while I drink coke

Which coin did you buy? How did you get fucked so hard?

TOPKEK

Go to the fucking hell you fucking asian dog eater motherfucker, this is where I fucking insult you, because there are a lot of proofs where it shows the fucking complicity of Kwon about what happened to LUNA.

FUCK YOUR CHINKCOIN

based, short-term investments are undoubtedly the best.

What do you mean 'next day'? Imagine holding onto crypto overnight. Yeesh

I want to believe about the dude that saved three paychecks there when the token was on $0.64 ;_;