Turning 29, career ideas?

im turning 29, I hate my life, been stuck helping family out ever since i was 19. finally I will be able to start my life at 30, what should i look into for a career?
>been working wagie jobs for the last 10 years
>saved up, invested in both stocks and crypto.
>physically fit and healthy.
>willing to relocate anywhere if its interesting.
What are good career paths for a 30 year old?, my brother works as a mechanic for war planes, always suggests that to me but i dont know.

Attached: 1625866691157.jpg (2560x1440, 668.86K)

Do whatever, but not something glued to screen other than Quant. Also don't spend the whole day in GitHub PR, JIRA & AWS.

Focus on science, research, biotech, biotech ML, invent drugs, develop new FinTech products on blockchain/crypto etc.

Even if takes 6 years, getting a MD is good idea as long as crypto gives you money to open open clinic or health resort.

Damian expertise with leverage to avoid BS jobs like software engineers in SV.

Do anything nigga. It really doesn't matter as long as you don't do wagie shit like warehouse, retail, or work in a plant

Nursing is fun. Can get your RN in 2 years, though BSN is more sought after. 1 year for LPN license (me) which gets your feet wet and can make good money depending on your skill and location. The career mobility is insane. You can move laterally from cruise ship nurse to ICU to a fucking podiatry clinic. Vertical movement is really limited to administration. Admin are devils who live on the blood sacrifices of patients to meet financial goals. They're the ones saying I can totally be tripled in the ICU or that nah I don't really need all that PPE, that costs money.

But to each their own. Lots of flexibility. People do however literally shit and die all over you and you will be in a weird customer service sort of relationship while that is happening which can be strange. Medicine in America is a very dangerous dance of covering your ass and defensive nursing/charting. It's a dystopian hell BUT I get paid a lot and can sometimes feel cool and medicine is sciency.

Don't know what type of guy you are, but the trades are working for me. I got my plumbing license last year and this year I've made more than ever in my life. Almost triple what I was used to making just being a tech wagie. I did a two year apprenticeship during which I was making like 40k a year. Maybe look into the trades man.

You've waited a really fucking long time but it's definitely not possible to still have a financially secure life. You have investments which is a plus. I'm assuming you don't have a college degree so a lot of high-paying jobs are locked out from you, but tech school is probably still an option. Regardless of the faggots that meme about dying for Israel, the military is a solid career choice for people who aren't sure yet what they want to do, if only for the benefits that you family get. My own family pretty much escaped from poverty thanks to the GI Bill. And mechanics are valuable anyway so I would definitely listen to your brother if that sounds appealing to you.

But as other anons have said you should literally just do anything. You're too old to be paid by the hour.

I'm in a similar boat but will be 25 next year. What would be the better option..get a bachelors degree in economics/finance or a degree in chemistry? I just want a low 6 figure well respected career.

Attached: 1657409161278.jpg (2048x1536, 443.65K)

damn. i'm in the same boat. 29, moved back to moms a few years ago to help her recover post surgery just turned into long-term care.
i have a business degree, and been trying to get into software development. but it's been pretty challenging to land a job, mostly because i can't adhere to 8 hours in front of a screen either.

there are a lot of career opportunities in semiconducting, but i'm pretty sure most American semiconductor companies require that you start at a plant. even if it's for 6 months, just to get an understanding of how the equipment works. but you could work at tokyo electron and have them pay for all of your housing and driving if you're willing to travel 100% of the time. they'll cover all of it, you'd just live out of hotels and get to check out different parts of the country.

nursing is cool, lots of women. or a law degree. those are things i've explored, but i don't want to be on a college campus at 30, it just feels weird to me.

gonna feel exponentially weird at 40

getchur 30YO ass in nursing school tomorrow

feels weird because you give a fuck what someone else thinks...but no one on earth îs
thinking about you but you

imagine the smell

other positions in the med field with 18 months
of education/training ?

I recommend learning a trade like plumbing, electrical, HVAC. You will make mad money contracting. You can work 6 months per year and the rest spend on vacation in different countries to explore the world.

You need a phd in math/computer science to be a quant, and exceptional in your field. Its not a career you can just switch to.

>could work at tokyo electron and have them pay for all of your housing and driving if you're willing to travel 100% of the time
What the heck is this job?

>Even if takes 6 years, getting a MD is good idea as long as crypto gives you money to open open clinic or health resort.
should I get a MD at mid twenties or is it too late?

Source

Sales, easy as.

field service startup engineer
sales is so cushy. it's great if you can deal with the stress.

Attached: me-in-the-back.jpg (371x322, 9.14K)

Sales, bean counter
Easy careers, if you choose engineering you will be locked for extra 5 years
Im a 32 y/o with the same problem and i think i'm not gonna make it cause i choose sciences and i'm just a midwit.
I hate boomers

Do you have all the prereqs for med school completed? If so, its not too late because the average med school student starts at 24. Even if you had to start from 0, it’s not too late, but make sure you’re not just in it for the money because there’s an insane grind waiting for you.

He is describing the smell.

Get a teaching job in a cushy suburb and make 80k a year with 3 months off. You need to do professional development every year and most teachers do it during the summer months, but I just double down and get it done nights and weekends during the school year. Day trade during the summer and your school vacations, end up with a out 160k a year income for starters.

going for masters in comm due to ease and do video editing/commercial work at 29. Been a TA in the classroom for under the table pay since boomers can't edit well. etc. Teaching seems cushy af.

Deputy sheriff

>I got my plumbing license last year and this year I've made more than ever in my life
im sorry your life sucks but please dont try to drag others down with you

are you quick on your feet anf good leadership material? go yo the clostest warehouse, pick-up EZ logi job, get 600% efficiency due to autismo powers and repetative nature of logi gameplay
>little ass-kissing
you'll be a manager within 1.5 years after that exec level will come if you hold that autismo dedication but gain some people skills, knowing how to lead and activate other autists makes you king autism and basicly generalissimo on operational level