Chainlink is a globohomo coin. Try to prove me wrong

Chainlink is a globohomo coin. Try to prove me wrong.

Attached: chainlink-logo.jpg (1000x1000, 141.19K)

Define globohomo

Yes, and that's precisely why it's a good investment.

jews trying to create a globalist one world government.
so instead of trying to stop the kikes from doing what they're doing your instead just going to try to gain money off of it? thats the most kike thing I have ever heard.

The first two letters and the last 3 spells chink, and that's a good enough reason to avoid this crap.

>coin
its an ERC677

/thread

Attached: achksually2t.jpg (393x398, 21.42K)

Idk what globohomo is but if it has ANYTHING to do with getting rid of all women on the planet then I am going all in Chainlink right fucking now.

chainlink is the antichrist. try to prove me wrong

Nigger you can't stop them. They already won. You either profit with LINK and escape the system by 2030 or you and your entire bloodline become slaves.

I stopped browsing Any Forums back in 2018 and I remember chainlink being a meme. What has happened with it while I was gone?

Sergey for prison ‘23

Attached: F4D73E1A-B86D-41FF-AFC2-9C991114024B.jpg (1116x2238, 340.61K)

Nice to see all the daily link shill bs with 20 threads a day quiet for a bit

Gotta be honest with you m8. I don't give a fuck.

tell us what you're doing to stop them

>Nice to see FUD thread #8128 instead of shill thread #11 this week

Attached: 1576189016948.jpg (540x720, 32.94K)

>your globohomo bad
>my globohomo good
do linktards really?

Hmm i think i will stop the next layer of imprisonment because i can hault the advancement of technology

it's just like investing lockheed when shit is about to go off. Doesn't mean you want it to happen but it will regardless what a peon thinks.

Good is whatever makes me money.

>WEF is interested in Chainlink
>"whhaaaah muh globohomo"
>BTC developers literally work for a company owned by the fucking Bilderberg group
>"fuck the elites man buy bitcoin!"
you have to go back. Even if it's a globohomo coin BTC proves no one could give even a crumble of a fuck.

It's pretty much the opposite of that