I will receive a 150k euro compensation from the government in roughly 12 months and I'm withnessing the collapse of...

I will receive a 150k euro compensation from the government in roughly 12 months and I'm withnessing the collapse of this joke currency day by day without being able to act because they're holding my money hostage. How do I cope with the fact that in one year time I won't be able to buy an used car with that amout of money? My hatred for the EU is so high that I could be banned for life from this fucking site if I typed wha't going through my mind.

Attached: 1649196913360.png (525x422, 239.39K)

It will only get worse for people like you so if you think about it isnt the proper and efficient play here to do an hero to spare yourself the unavoidable future (and current) pain and suffering?

> ask for advice/confort on Any Forums
> get told to kms
Why did I expect any different

Well, you asked for advice on how to cope, not how to get your money. There's no possible cope for an european at this point in time, especially for a poorfag, unless you are a woman. For women, though they are one of the causes of the collapse, they will never be faulted and they will be the ones most likely to be saved in such a scenario, in spite of others. Even niggers won't get that privilege when the EU collapses. What can you even do? Most people in the EU right now are full blown commies. From conservatives, to liberals to whatever else, everybody is in bed with communism one way or another. There hasn't been an effective libertarian party anywhere in the world for maybe the past 50-70 years or so. You also don't even get to elect your politicians anymore as the EU parliament is a bunch of unelected bureaucrats, and no single country there has any autonomy whatsoever. If your country tried to do anything against this, you'd have an UK situation where the established political parties in the country would do their best to sabotage and waste the opportunity of leaving the EU. Also, supposing the population even got to the point where they gave their politicians the middle finger, like I said earlier, everybody is a commie in the EU one way or another, so even that wouldn't work. What do you want me to tell you? To stay there because things will get better? Chances are europeans and africans will be the first to eat ze bugs. It's either you move and try to collect your money overseas in some third world country that's not consumed by communism/isn't a complete shithole/has some chances of becoming developed in the future or you stay there and either get killed or rope when the times get worse. Do you want me to lie to you and say that everything will be fine? In spite of your best efforts, things will not get better for europeans.

Some germans saw the writing on the wall and moved to fucking Paraguay (which isn't even towards the top in terms of countries that have a fighting chance in the third world) because they understood the current situation of their country better than their fellow countrymen, most of which would be more than glad to vote for the greens, the libtards and the AfD instead of trying to find a better solution. There's a bad moon rising in europe, and there's no way the average european is ready for it.

>150k euro compensation from the government
Backstory?

What exactly are you mad about? You’re getting a handout of 150k for what I guarantee, was little to no work on your end. The entitlement of everyone believing they’re entitled to excess wealth and comfort is why we are due for a crash. Quite obvious when fast food workers are making $24 something needs to change

Idk man, I know you're right but I'm not really able to move outside this shithole at this point in life.

Compensation for a case of medical malpractice that almost left me in wheelchair.
>inb4 only 150k for that?
I know, life in my country isn't worth shit

>little to no work on your end
Let me see you swapping 150k with being disabled for life at 30, faggot

Woah dude, you’re right, such a victim. I’ll let you get back to your temper tantrum thread and be on my way

Are you from an Euro country? Kek! I’m from Italy, and shit like this will get you probably less, if you even were to win the case. If. And then you’ll have to undergo 10-20 years of in and out from the courtroom.

How ready will you ever be? In 2 years when the Euro is devalued by an extra 20%? In spite of however bad you think things are now, they will be much worse in the future. The difference between an immigrant and a refugee, is that the refugee has no choice. You still do.

i, too, would like to ****** the fuck out of eu gov buildings

I'm italian aswell and I know what you're talking about, unfortunately. God I hate Italy so bad it's unreal.

i hope a doctor slits your throat "accidentally"

If it ever were to happen to me I’ll kill the MD who wronged me directly. It’s better to carry out your own justice in this country. I won’t give a shit anyway at that point.

Btw, is it a permanent disability?

>implying that you'd be left with the physical ability to harm anybody
user...

user, you are so naive. Good for you.

Yes. Can't drive, can't run, can't jump, can't make sports, can't stay still for more than 5/10 minutes... At least the CTU never questioned anything and immediately recognized a 30% permanent disability. The problem is magistratura which has the sole purpose to waste time postponing the official hearings, so they have the excuse to draw more hefty wages doing fuck all. If I only cound say what I think they would jail me for life

>If I only cound say what I think they would jail me for life
Say it. I give zero fucks in my daily life. Why worrying for a country that’s destined to fail in some years. Also, your case is the one of a person with nothing to lose anyway. Btw, other than 150k, will you get a periodic disability check?

Man, I still have a wife and all, if I did what you say I'd be in jail for 20 years. I couldn't really do that if I loved her. But don't worry. Things will not be settled when I'll receive the money, on my end.

>Things will NOT be settled when I'll receive the money, on my end.
Super! Still, I feel sorry for you user. If you only were to know how bad ut really is on the other side, protected from the guild, and leveraging on people ignorance, you’ll be even more mad at MDs.