A 200k salary isn’t impressive these days

I remember when making 200k made you stand out. Nowadays it feels like every retard out there makes 200-250k. And if you make 120k it used to be respectable but now people pity you. Inflation is gay

Attached: D791456C-D604-4AFB-85EA-8CC0E9AB0A8B.jpg (700x641, 40.48K)

i make $95k a year and i feel lower middle class

i make 600k year and its barely enough to get by, im behind on my mortgage and my family keeps asking when im getting promoted to make more $

if you don't make atleast 200k after tax, passively then you are never going to make it

Making $1.2m a year and even that's hell. I keep getting made fun of at my golf club.

Bruh I make like 40k in yurop and this is considered above average.

You americunts really need to stop being lil bitches.

>median salary: 50k
>every retard out there: making 200k-250k
hmmmm
>in before it's all just niggers dragging the median down
US is still majority white, sweetie

I’m not even memeing, women WILL look down on you for not making at least 300k a year. 600k is aight. But anyone making sub 300 needs to step it up if they want to attract the right spouse

I make 10k a year and live in a shed in Kentucky. I shit in a bucket and have untreated schizophrenia.

You need to be making at least 2m annually in this day and age if you want to bag anything above a 4/10.

Same here. Wtf happened. Five years ago I would have been thrilled to make this much. I live in a low cost of living state too.

A little over a year ago, my gf of 6 years broke up with me because I said I was content making $150k. I was going to propose to her in a month on our anniversary before she left… I still have the ring

Dodged a bullet. Getting married was the worst decision of my life.

if you make 95k in a low cost of living state you should be doing great
wtf is wrong, student loans?

>t. incels giving advice on how to meet women

Go to any parenting forum which is full of women and they all say guys need to be making well over 100k to be marriage material. Sorry bro

Attached: 1267C848-6871-4949-82E2-20BED3636F73.jpg (1062x822, 398.08K)

>proof: 1 forum post
100k in a low cost of living state is fine
learn how to budget better

meanwhile in western yurop i made less than 30k back when I bothered to wage.

Another one. Anywhere relevant, 100k is poverty tier

Attached: C2ABDFF4-6BD9-4B70-A62D-1D50A610DFD4.jpg (1170x1435, 575.05K)

>post mentions HCOL
thanks for proving me right
most of you don't live in HCOL

i make 850,000$ per month and i can't even buy corn flakes for my kids

Most Americans live in or near cities these days which are HCOL. Even shitty places like Philly are HCOL nowadays. I live 45-60 minutes outside DC and every SFH is over a million unless it’s a complete trash heap. I live in a 600k TH because at the time of buying it I only made 150k (make double that now)

I got a serious question for you, man.
Do you still fuck her? Cuz I'm spending the summer with this girl, and it hasn't been as....exciting as I expected it to be. I don't know what's going on. I'm fucking her, but it's not adventurous now for some reason. I can't even cum half the time. I didn't cum last night, and when she went to sleep after orgasming like 50 times, I jerked off and came no problem. And she's been introducing me to her family and extended family, too. I feel locked in and all I can think about when I'm fucking her is fucking other women. This blowjob from her last week, I came because I was thinking about her sister. Is this shit normal?

>I live 45-60 minutes outside DC and every SFH is over a million
why are you saying things that are demonstrably false and can easily be verified as such

i live outside of philly. i live in a shithole apartment in a 25% nigger town. as i write this post, my retard neighbor i share walls with his blasting music so loud that i can hear it. my rent is $1300/month. the nicer apartments in nicer areas are like $1500 to $1600 a month for non-luxury units, $1700-2000/month for luxury units.

Also if you move to LCOL areas there are barely any single women. All the attractive girls flock to the city. So sure, you can move to rural Wyoming but have fun being celibate

Bruh that's impressive for a retard no chin landwhale like yourself no cap fr.

Alright hoe how you making 1.2 milly a year?

i recently moved to a minor city in the eastern part of the netherlands (LCOL for sure compared to the area around Amsterdam where i grew up) and the women are beautiful

There are no decent houses near DC under a million. It’s either gonna be in a shithole with bad schools or extremely old and run down

lol
this is monogamy
what did you expect?
happened to me 30 minutes ago and she had this period smell

Europe might be different, idk. In America if you move to the countryside everyone is old and/or obese and the only attractive women are married with kids

I'm looking at the zestimates and you are wrong. So I can only assume you are lying about everything you post in this thread. Don't know why you're wasting your time doing this. Maybe if you spent less time lying on the internet you would actually make 300k a year.

I make $50k/yr in the US. I go on several vacations per year to other parts of the country/world, do absolutely zero budgeting of my entertainment purchases, and my only debt is the new car I just bought and will have paid off in three years.
Why do intelligent people live outside of the Midwest, again?

Attached: 1652300966012.jpg (640x640, 41.01K)

>350-400k absolute minimum to be a stay at home mom
I kekked, imagine living like this

yeah it's normal. it's not low test of any of this other fag bullshit excuses, it's a natural reaction to being tired and bored of a bitch.

Midwest Chad reporting in.
>House: owned outright
>Debts: none (except a small business gov loan with 3% interest)
>Weather: too fucking not and later too fucking cold

If they break a leg, they spend half of their savings paying for the hospital bill, no wonder they are so sensitive about their salaries

Midwest poorfag here
>House: Half paid off on 15 year note
>Debt: few medicals bills and my house which needs major work
>Weather: Gave me a heat stroke and my job fired me and now I gotta probably sue em while I can't work

God damn our states used to be nice and filled with nice people you notice how everyone just flooded in here recently and are sacks of shit?

HCOL areas are the best ways to build wealth. There are lots of things that don’t get cheaper just because you live in a flyover state, like cars. The way that it works is even though your expenses are higher, your salary is way higher which allows you to save more

The only thing that's changed is that zoomers on the internet exaggerate their made up numbers way more than older generations for some reason