Business idea #442:

Business idea #442:

Taxi customers around and allow them to shoot drugs addicts hanging out on the sidewalks with airsoft guns.

Attached: d.png (605x828, 479.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1545591855617695745
youtube.com/watch?v=41VJudBdYXY&ab_channel=BloombergQuicktake:Originals
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1657157547415.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

america is a shithole btw

"Crackhead Drive-bys"

Post link faggot

how about just give people homes and stop letting jew landlords ruin our housing market

only in democratic areas.

America is 42% niggerspicmutt hole. That's the problem.

Attached: 1657374452237.jpg (815x609, 68.74K)

>give crackheads homes
ask me how i know you never lived near crackheads before

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1545591855617695745

Attached: 1362439671_crack-house-harvey-united-states 1152_13009414564-tpfil02aw-19476.jpg (1000x750, 104.26K)

Unfortunately in next 20 years, most of the country will look exactly like this. There is no salvation.

yes, unironically give everyone a home.

yeah, it doesn't help San Fran gives all these homeless bums clothes, 3 meals a day, place to sleep, showers, steal up to 1,000 a day.

sounds good, what's your plan?

not exactly, the homeless shelter program is pretty fucked up with limits to amount of stays and forces them out during the day. it does nothing to actually solve the problem of homelessness and its mostly a waste of tax money. use the money to just build people homes

youtube.com/watch?v=41VJudBdYXY&ab_channel=BloombergQuicktake:Originals

We can all live in teepees :)

brain rot

People aren't homeless because of the economy or because the housing market. People are homeless because they should be institutionalized and aren't.
Mentally sound people who find themselves in such dire straits come out of it within a couple weeks at most.

Kill 65% of the population

I'm behind your plan on the condition that we enslave you and you alone build all those houses for people, including taking on other work so you can afford buying the materials. As long as we are only talking about your money and time, I'm happy to donate all of it.

unirionically, all those crack heads are LINK bag holders

Whats worse? The crackheads sleeping in the streets or all the little niglets making gun/gang signs? Honestly, I'd rather take the crackheads

those are my future customers for "Crackhead Driveby" business venture.

i just pick the kids off there and we drive down the street. then i back up and drop them off.

it'll save on the cost of gas. which means more profit

lmao the absolute state of burgerland

DriveBy's

OP is asking about a business idea

if homelessness is caused by "mental illness" then why is it only in cities with extremely unaffordable housing

Attached: 1517951557579.gif (413x243, 50.98K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1657157547415.webm

Yeah, people like to live in filth. You're right. Everybody wants to live like that. Watch some documentaries before spilling bile. Everybody that is not filthy rich is one cluster storm fuck away from being homeless. Don't think you are special or that you are superior to these people, because you really aren't.