METHEREUM

are you a degenerate addicted to gambling or drugs? well there's a safe haven here for every fellow retard
tg/ methereum_eth

Attached: send_ds.png (512x512, 137.98K)

post stacks

Attached: fukc.jpg (990x660, 101.66K)

Mirin wish I could snort some meth atm desu

Holy heckerino based!

God fucking damn I wish some nigger could sell me some meth so I could go on a binge and beat my wife

top tier degen, wife beater, shitcoin gambler, prime example of a degenerate

loading up todays hit right now gonna be a blast

Attached: 4124214.png (573x386, 465.83K)

ARE YA GETTING LIT HOMIE??????

Mods do your god damn job ffs really how fucking hard is it to actually DO YOUR FUCKING JOB NOT ALLOWING A BUNCH OF SCAMMING FUCKING METH SMOKERS TO INFEST THIS FUCKING BOARD

Damn nigga I think you need to smoke some meth to calm down.

no kizzy on god he do b tweakin fo sho fo sho

Laced with fent, but i don't really mind since there's not much reason to live at this point anyways.

Attached: 0709202210223.png (493x655, 424.92K)

that's a big bag how much do you have approx?

good shit though imo you should save up to get good pure shit not laced or mixed meth it's a lot different and feels cleaner as well when i hit it

i don't have much since it's literally the bear market waiting for another pump so i can score more meth, but until then this is all i have to smoke atm trying to microdose and survive this hell

Attached: ilovemeth.jpg (602x803, 87.64K)

I'M NOT GAY BUT A BAG OF METH IS A BAG OF METH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Dailyoutfit.jpg (1010x1010, 77.97K)

heck yeah let's do some meth boys!

Post your swaggiest meth outfit

Attached: MOMCANIWEARTHISBAGTOSCHOOL.jpg (1000x1000, 178.4K)

Attached: chillinginthecrib.jpg (3600x2400, 646.14K)

fuck you retards making me want to do some meth again FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I think you just need one small hit, to bring the memories and euphoria back, just by imagining you can tell how much you want to do meth right now.

That's true you always feel better when you do a bit of meth!

my record is 5 and a half days of no sleep
the last day before i deciddd to pass out i ran a red light on my way to the liquor store, and i swore there were planes following me
it turns out it was the air show practice manuevers
5 and a half days, it was crazy. 8 hour sex binge with my wife
best orgasm i ever had
im almost a year clean now but i want to do it everyday the feeling never leaves. my wife is oerscribed adderall but it doesnt kick the same
im trying to get 4mg desoxyn from my doctor i go to a psych in a wek and a half im stoked