Jewish tranny jannies

how do i profit from Any Forums hiring jewish trannies as janitors?
i thought jewish people never did anything for free?

Attached: 87654654981.png (873x268, 99.88K)

Perversion of public discourse and censorship is their hobby.

FUck yesterday i blamed the bank jew on the dump and it got deleted

saw it yeah
second time i get banned for racism for fairly innocuous reasons
I WILL NOT STAND BY AND DO NOTHING

Attached: 549648698465616.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

Attached: 45BA1D19-40F1-42E2-AAA9-0B2D878050A7.jpg (761x130, 35.79K)

kek I posted this the other week and they didn't like it

Attached: 1634036336117.png (1198x1350, 1.42M)

Racism only exists when its against Jews

I honestly can't believe what a shithole the internet has become. We namedrop jews more often at my job at this point. It's just bizzare seeing someone being this caught up in policing online content

Attached: 1604092828182.jpg (810x1024, 75.58K)

They not only do things for free, they also spend money when it is for the purpose of reducing the number of knowing goyim.

The number of posters that normally don't report posts like that but absolutely do report it when you've said something else they personally disagree with is a not-insignificant number. What I've learned is to not post shit that breaks the rules when also being what someone else would consider to be an ass, as that is a surefire way to get banned.

This. Whenever I am beating the shit out of someone, I know for a fact I get reported if I give them fuel to work with. Fucking jews, man

Attached: 1657048435571.png (565x1024, 709.8K)

I agree with you and you are a beautiful human being
also jews own all the banks

i said nothing else in that thread, it was a singular shitpost
nobody should follow these rules lest this becomes Reddit v2
i've made my own fora (about other themes) and i'd rather make new ones rather than abiding

also this tb'h. I'm going to keep being me and if I break rules, fuck it. That's half the culture of this board, kek

jews mutilate baby genitals.

Attached: glass israel.gif (640x350, 547.33K)

I also got banned for calling out g-ds chosen people

I mean yeah, you're free to do that and it's pretty based - and I'm gonna sound like a massive gaping fag with what I'm about to say - but just because you can say whatever you want and post whatever you want doesn't preclude consequences to those actions. Breaking rules will likely get your post removed, you warned, and then ultimately banned. At that point you either deal with the consequences of that action or find a way around it and deal with the consequences of that action, and most folks nowadays are not based enough to not report rule-breaking behavior when you're stunting on them hoes in an argument. It's literally that simple. Once your post gets reported a janny has to make a decision about it and if they just ignore it and make a habit of that then they'll get removed as a janny for not following site guidelines for moderation.

If you're gonna be dumb you've gotta be tough. Jackass taught me that.

By being an utter subhuman and never doing anything about it. Then you can kill yourself and you'll no longer have any problems. You are going to make it.

ABOUT TIME

this site (and especially /biz board) have been suffering from racism long enough.

Of course there is people posting the N-word. But many people here are also racist against the jews. For some reason these posts never got deleted when I reported them for racism outside of Any Forums.

Im happy the new janitor aplications finally have some decent staff who will tackle all kinds of racism including anti-semtism.

Thanks alot based jannies/mods/admins from not turning every board in Any Forums or Any Forums

The best part is how people have been brainwashed into thinking racism is bad when the reality is having hate towards a particular class of people because they act a particular way is a natural way to feel.
sure there are exceptions but frustrations should always be openly addressed. there is no excuse for the exploitation of other people and it should not be normalised