ICP Centralized Data Centers SCAM

Dfinity has made a lot of false allegations and utilized various scam tactics over the years, but the biggest one that stood out was their claim on using "Independent" data centers.

Despite their own explorer showing that they use AWS & many other commercial data centers.

Biggest bullshit lie of 2021 and 2022. AVOID!!

Attached: DFINITY DETAILS.png (617x680, 249.97K)

This is why RLC is a better investment

There is no such thing as decentralized Internet. Someone will always own these servers. I guess the idea is that the content itself an be easily shared across servers. Which is good. But they can still just ax your data cannister so idk.

Before you respond to OP, take a second and ask yourself: why would anyone spend so much time and effort to FUD a supposed scam project for free?

The answer will set you free.

>Pure facts are fud
are ICPajeets this delusional really?

Scams like these are sucking hundreds of millions of dollars in liquidity from retailers. This has got to stop so better projects can flourish while scams like these die off.
I will not shill any other projects. My goal here is for others to wake up and not let Dfinity continue with their centralized scam.

Post hands.

Remember, these pajeets paid 5$ per month to FUD will NEVER be able to post timestamped hands and will immediately stop posting after being called out.

Prateek here is praying to his bug lords that the thread will still somehow reach 50 replies so he gets his 5 cents after he was exposed. And if he isn't he should be.

Whiter than you. You should post hands considering your only argument doesn't even defend the revealed scam.

Oh great, another RLC shill thread. Fuck off, ICP holders are too smart to buy this dogshit scam.
>b-but muh icp price crash
RLC's price crashed too you dimwitted morons. Most people on Any Forums bought around $10-20

I really hope you're dumb enough to think this makes sense and sell your ICPs.

Ill be buying lower

>sir I'm whiter than you sir
I'll stop responding now so Rakesh doesn't get paid and the thread dies.

Just for the future, remember that ICP FUD threads are either made by psychos who FUD their own bags because of mental illness or paid third worlders.

>considering your only argument doesn't even defend the revealed scam.
Fucking kek, your village is going to starve sir unless you start using better fud.

Most holders bought under 1$ thanks to methanon including myself. Newfag.

>only 146 nodes
Centralized garbage

No they fucking didn't fucking kek. There aren't any real holders on Any Forums just fucking jeets.
Funny enough I haven't seen many of your aids link meme edits in a while... Most inorganic shilling on this fucking site, maybe next to avax.

threads about this shitcoin every 4 hours, at least avax can go 24 without mention.

This is going in my FUD collection.

Post hands. Otherwise you’re a street shitting pajeet nigger and are to be thoroughly ignored.

This is so incorrect and retarded. Posts like this just confirm for me I’m right, those who fur RLC are complete midwits or have a bag themselves

Yeah, i'm just going to keep buying... is all. I know.. i know... it's just... i'm just going to keep buying, is all.

Attached: 1651261478024.png (1088x846, 434.21K)