How to describe the majority of Any Forums with one image

>how to describe the majority of Any Forums with one image

Attached: 23030-schizoid-personality-disorder.jpg (800x1382, 196.6K)

ok but whys the sad mask green and the happy mask red

>has gf and friends
>love praise
>chased a thief earlier today and kept the backpack he left behind out of pure fucking spite
>has to be careful not to nut inside my gf as she isn't on the pill
>my hobbies are video games, shooting guns, and trading stocks, so I guess

>chased a thief earlier today and kept the backpack he left behind out of pure fucking spite
any loot?

A clean t-shirt, most likely to change how he looks after the deed, a lighter, and a pack of Marlboros with 5 left.

sounds more like narcissism and retardation

Attached: 1591643797507.jpg (1600x1068, 731.44K)

How's the autism treating you?

Relationships with Roasties are a waste of time.
Not giving a fuck about Criticism from others means you are immune to social pressure.
Experiencing strong emotions makes you an emotional cuckold who will never survive in these markets.
You only get herpes, unwanted children and clingy roasties from sexual activity. Waste of time unless you actually want children.
Playing an Instrument is based
Gaming is Fun and so is working on Cars.

Attached: EE6B1B4E-E456-44EB-B4AA-5C97FA064C28.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

>not wanting to waste your time with roastie is a disorder
>not wanting to waste your time appeasing others is a disorder
>wanting a stable emotion is a disorder
>like to play games is a disorder
>wanting to better yourself with hard but lonely endeavor is a disorder
This is how (((they))) want you to be. A bunch of npc

Attached: 1627804747837.jpg (750x726, 250.79K)

Seems like the not a goy chattel starter pack.

>I have barriers in place that I like in place
>Not gonna take a goyims opinion seriously, fuck em, but I am affected by praise/criticism from someone I respect
>I maintain a stable baseline but experience strong emotions with enough stimulus
>I like to fuck but I'm not gonna run around chasing it like some animal
>I enjoy high skill work/hobbies and enjoy optimizing things. I don't see how this is a problem. Plus I can always share my cooking skills with others if I want to be social.

Sounds like a "disorder" to describe free thinkers.

It's because people spend more money in groups, they have to hate on based schizoids (normal people deemed irregular by a twisted society)

Good goy

Except I like to fuck women as much as possible everything else yes. Isn't that most people these days though?

Ask me how I know this was made by an extravert.

>extrovert
>making things

maybe commissioned by one but even that seems generous

These. I remember some years ago, when my brother came into my house, with a bit of arrogant attitude and asked me who would I chose to take to an desert island, and I was like "my cat..." and he laughed, said he knew it and told me how he read in a book about the schizoid personality. Bros...

Thats antisocial personality disorder

YOU MUST MINGLE WITH OTHERS TO BE HAPPY!!!

OH, YOU CAN BE HAPPY WITHOUT OTHERS??? THEN SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH YOU!!!!

>being well adjusted is a disorder now
I heckin' love science

Literally me and im unapologetic about it. The only thing on that list even capable of causing butthurt is the sex part and, me not being an incel or sexlet, I can more readily notice its just women cope for the lack of men chasing after her. I dont even have to chase women anymore since i have money now.

Attached: 1656774869981.jpg (750x938, 84.02K)