Best age to have kids?

Financial speaking when should you have kids? If not an age what net worth or milestone should you have children at?

Attached: svmw84xvrv931.jpg (959x648, 126.82K)

Attached: 4mMJuCB.jpg (960x952, 50.15K)

I'm gonna keep posting these til someone replies

Attached: 2YswSCd.jpg (900x1125, 69.05K)

My opinion is mid twenties is optimal. But no wrong answers here.

$1M net worth, whatever age that is as long as it’s

Also anons with kids what age did you have them and would you do it differently?

Mid to late 30s seems ideal to me. Gives you plenty of time to fuck around after college, pay all your student loans, save some money and have enough experience you can move to a more stable/better work life balance position while still avoiding most of the downs shit that comes with having kids in your 40s.

men: late 30s
women: 15-23

never, if poor -- you'll only end up creating niggercattle and patting yourself on the back for feeding the system

Until it is done. Rip and tear.
And by "it" I mean the federal reserve banking system and the world zionist occupied governments overall. We will never know peace until the agents of the great filter have met their bane.

You shouldn't be buying diapers. Use clothe reusables

Men should shoot for before 45, women before 25

Do you really want to be raising a teenager when you're close to 60? That's how I think about it. Also all the health problems that come with having kids later

I had my first son at age 21, 2nd son at 27, and daughter at 29 . Wife was 19 for kid_01... I'm 32 now. I regret being poor and like most men in their 20s i was generally retarded. I wish i could have raised my first with more knowledge. The other 2 benefited greatly from us being less stressed and more mature.

I don't regret living close to home, becoming close with my inlaws, and raising my keeds around a huge family.

37 + 16 = 53 but you're rounding up to 60 and then equating 60 with near death? That's a grim outlook on life

never

Yeah way too old

25-27 is optimal. 28-32 is old but still alright. 32+ is boomer tier. You should be married and have your career in progress by 24 though.

Also 37 + 19(teenager) is 56. Do you really want to be dealing with a teenager at 56?

I just don't see the difference if you're 45 or 56, teenagers are always annoying. Now babies, on the other hand....

Never.

Historically speaking people had kids by accident or for free slave labor to do chores and farm work.

In modern society unless you are rich, bringing a kid into this world to suffer the life of a peasant is selfish AF.

Never unless it's a no-strings-attached surrogacy.

Your wife/partner can make you into a child support cuck for the rest of your life and that's not worth the risk.

So many fucking tradcucks on Any Forums still think traditional marriages and having kids is still a good idea in 2022. That ship sailed a long time ago.

That is a massive deference not even including the health problems for the child. How old are you? You sound naive if you think kids in your 30s/40s/50s are similar