I’m guessing the reason why GMT has lost so much value recently is simply because running is something anyone...

I’m guessing the reason why GMT has lost so much value recently is simply because running is something anyone, their mother and their dog can do, which means that their rewards have to be split between a constantly growing user base. It’s no wonder why their token has so much inflation lol.

Attached: 1643889182021.jpg (193x182, 20.98K)

>water is wet: the thread

That exact same problem happens to pretty much every single NFT game ever. They're just NOT fucking sustainable in the long run whether people want to admit it or not.

The closest thing to a """functional"""" in-game economy would be something like TF2's or CSGO's and that shit works because they're both pretty much gambling.

I can't wait to make those crocodiles into wallets.

the more people you have the higher the chances you get to fuck things up because you'll constantly need new users. that's just how it works

>I’m guessing the reason why GMT has lost so much value recently is simply because running is something anyone, their mother and their dog can do
Dude? ... You are a fucking lazy zoomer, Am I right?

Running is not the only way to make money with GMT, faggot.

It would be fun to see you try.

>implying they wouldn't eat you alive first

Nowadays it is rarer to find people not running. 2022 is the year of self-conscious people who take care of their bodies.

No? The what's the alternative? Referring people into the ponzi, essentially climbing up the pyramid scheme?

Attached: 1644951696891.jpg (225x225, 4.25K)

BASED

Coin always brings profits. You can make enchantments with sneakers, mint them, burn them.

DYOR

There are no alternatives, everything is a "ponzi". Go and save the same money to the (((((banks))))) and get good interests rates for your savings ;P

B-B-B-B-BUT WHAT AOBUT MUH CORONAVIRUS
WHAT ABOUT MUH LOCKDOWN AND STAYING AT HOME WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1611139035155.jpg (555x631, 35.16K)

Yeah, that's a pretty decent explanation imo. Goes to show just how braindead normies truly are.

>everything is a "ponzi"
that's why you never make a penny and you live complaining about your bad luck in investments user

I love you user

Attached: 1609482738493.jpg (711x687, 76.93K)

Bots
Pretty much

You didn't see the """" right? Jerk

>pretty much
>his main currency is the biggest ponzi ever made in the fucking history surely

My god nigga, how the Indian rupees are going to be the biggest ponzi ever made?

An example of that is me, I was a fucking fat fuck and well, I cared about my body because there was nothing to do these days and well, now i'm sexier than before

You don't even believe that, fat fuck

>this nigga would rather work for ponzi tokens instead of taking the obvious route of daytrading them

Attached: 1582711825590.gif (460x250, 2.93M)