> he had the delusion money would make him cool and not a clown

Is that why all rich people are evil? Is that why all people hate them? Is that why all religions want them gone?

What's the point of trying to get rich if that's the true outcome?

What would you do with wealth?

Attached: file.png (149x150, 38.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p8NiM_p8n5A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do i need to see his face everyday?

>What's the point of trying to get rich if that's the true outcome?
You are going into this for the wrong reasons like he did, anyone that has a brain cell can see that he is a clown, no matter how much money he has, he is a joke. And that will never wash off, never.
>What would you do with wealth?
Travel 3 times a year, spaced, during how much time I want (I take that by wealth you are refering to multimillionaire), no more then 3 times a year though, traveling is very tireing... I would also built a house in the city and one to get away (away from the city), and study things I want. Stable job, part time, a doctor perhaphs. Doctor Ophthalmologist in the morning, studying in the afternoon and tinkering with expensive electronics at night, what life, what a fucking life it would be.

> I would do what Hollywood told me to

he was always pretty cool. I'm convinced the whole cringe reddit "how do you do fellow kids" thing is just to piss ppl off

I would also arrange so that I wouldn't have to eat, only intravenous feeding and cath for pee, and only taking a shit twice a week. Also sleep in the office, as I would work in the morning, I would already be there, you know to save time.

Attached: 3ee3ed59-3980-427b-aa9b-629d9523516d_text.gif (400x166, 166.71K)

So? I always wanted to thinker with expensive eletronics, but I don't have the money. What would you do.

I wouldn't want to be literally Iron Man at least.

All religions want them gone because all religions (modern money cults like scientology excepted) were made when the merchant class was under control
Now the merchant class and technology (two things most religions are suspicious of) are out of control and people act like they can't be stopped
>Technology is neither good nor bad bro, you just gotta adapt to it and let it happen, it's just a tool and we need to leave its use up to individuals to use morally
>We have to protect billionaires' and large companies' right to every last dollar and IP they own, revoking their right for the good of the country or if they're causing undue influence would mean that we wouldn't be able to INNOVATE new flavors of DORITOS

People think they can eat their cake and have it too
Succeeding in an industrial economy means you have to serve technology the way that benefits it best, it uses you like an evolutionary system
No say "no" to it and choose righteousness is necessarily going to be more expensive than to go along with it, that's how it grows

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know what tinkering means? Fuck me, and this used to be the shit. Fuck off already.

I mean he seems cool enough to me... I guess everyone has a different definition of cool. I mean I think he is better than Bill Gates and Bezos. You might have a point but I think that anyone really focused on partying and being charismatic will not become the richest man in the world. However I'll take money gigantic sums of money over being someone who others would like to have a beer with.

>better than Bill Gates and Bezos
youtu.be/p8NiM_p8n5A
he's too stupid to have that wealth

Attached: file.png (165x185, 40.97K)

He has the mentality of a 12 years old brat that never had to face reality and daddy's money, then he got smart and applied for big daddy's money.

i mean, he was banging one of his coworkers at the same time he was impregnating Grimes or whatever so realistically it's hard to do better

>What would you do with wealth
Uhh I'd go fishing and play golf like everyday. If I get horny then I buy an expensive hooker. Love to cook so I'd try as many recipes as I wanted

All religions maintain humans in a child-like state.

Fuck religion.

>8
So does everybody else dumbass.

By the way everybody has their own reality they are living in. Contrary to popular belief, there is no singular reality that we all share.

Only way that could be true is if we saw all the same thing through a single set of eyes and heard the same things through a single set of ears and experienced everything the exact same way.

Nowhere. Even. Fucking. Close.

religions are often brainlet, but they also hold truths. it's not a coincidence that if most religions agree you're a cunt: you're usually a cunt according to most people.

I stopped mentally at 14, 15, the hard realities of life broke my spirit. I'm almost twice as mature as him, if we were one on one I could toy with his emotions if he's only 8 years old mentally, that would be awesome.

I WANT TO SEE THIS FAGGOT'S DOGE POSITION RIGHT FUCKING NOW

You speakl as if they're truths are applicable to everybody. They are not. They are only applicable to those they have successfully indoctrinated.

Since Musk isn't religious, their dogmatic truths don't apply to him.

Stupid, evil, lame or not the money is his... at least for now. Sorry bud.
Was this written by a 12 year old? Hard to understand your point.

You're stupid. If you look like a cunt according to most religions, then I assure you: you look like a cunt according to most hard atheists too.

Whatever reality you have faced is your own. Not shared. Maturity is a subjective illusion. Adulthood is a figment of the imagination of hollywood.