My ankles hurt from sitting too much and my eyes are strained from looking at stupid fucking charts...

My ankles hurt from sitting too much and my eyes are strained from looking at stupid fucking charts. Especially at night since that’s when I’m guaranteed to be home. I don’t want to become an old man with wrinkles and bad ankles and big fucking bottle ass glasses by thirty, anons. What the fuck. Trading sucks.

Attached: 5658985658987.jpg (495x500, 52.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

endmyopia.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are much better of going back to sucking clap ridden nigger dicks for a living

clap
what is that disease

dont make crypto your main money income youll end up a bozo

Sigh, you won't end up wearing bottle glasses. Eyeglasses have modernized incredibly so you can always be able to wear cool glasses. Do you wear glasses anyways? There's always contacts, too.

>I don’t want to become an old man with wrinkles and bad ankles and big fucking bottle ass glasses by thirty, anons. What the fuck. Trading sucks.

or you could work in McDonalds and stink of frying oil all day and get abused by customers.

suck it up faggot.

How many of these new bumps on my face are permanent until I see a dermatologist to remove them?

You and your family are going to get tortured to death in the market crash.

i have bottle glasses and im 25 is it over for me really

i dont think that was the main picture of the post but thanks ig

it literally is the picture of the thread

go suck a dick

just set up an appointment bro stop dilly dallying

rope

aren't there laser operations and shit for this? lasik or something

get a good chair and cope

just get a good pair of yoga pants and get your life some movement, in the meantime use StepN and get some extra ducks in the process

me irl

>yoga pants
>life improvement

wht the fuck is a bozo?

Attached: 1617855627558.png (250x250, 63.36K)

Yoga pants are comfy cheap and versatile, fuck off

endmyopia.org/

Thank me later