I’m not sure if the euro going dollar mode is good or bad for me...

I’m not sure if the euro going dollar mode is good or bad for me. I believe it’s an indicator to believe more and more in crypto. I think we will be assimilated sooner or later by the pedophilic state-owning hollywood-fucking satanic Moloch worshipping elite, but for now, I think I should buy more funny money.

Attached: 1687451264.png (212x238, 27.89K)

who the fuck is Moloch

wait what do you mean the dollar is going euro like what does that have to do with crypto what

it started worrisome then it became stupid and then it was even more stupid

Yeah fuck dumb fiat that isnt backed by anything, real currency is a txt file that say 1 billion dogecoin

Another pagan god that christians lied about.

neither of them is actually backed by anything, nowadays the only thing that gives real money some value is that certain entities approve of it, nothing more

crypto is tied to the value of dollar

I love how this is the only question you have regarding all this

funny money is drug money

dude i dont reccomend you buying anything especially in the delusional state you seem to be in

translation: you're doomed anyways op

This board is so clueless FFS it's like kindergarten

As long as CZ doesn’t get himself assassinated on one of his trips to brazilian Favelas, I believe in $BNB. That’s a liability though so I’d also buy more ETH and SOL (not so much sol but more so in its shitcoins, Stepn for example). And BTC of course.

don't you say

Attached: 1524648532242.jpg (240x250, 5.48K)

>assassinated
is he a political figure now?

only tohold eth is good

>implying he isn't

he is a cute anime girl actually

Attached: 1618100605780.jpg (957x761, 182.45K)

You got a point I guess

thanks, already looked it up tho