I listened to /biz

I stopped buying shitcoins and will only be buying legitimate coins from now on (pic related)

Attached: BitDAO treasury.png (1900x1358, 281.93K)

>doesnt bother explaining
thanks for jackshit user

Explain yourself.

theyre basically a DAO that develops projects and shit. apparently they have the largest treasury in the market

holy fuck where do these motherfuckers get all these funds tho
smells a bit scammy

thats cause it is scammy

they arent scammy
theyre actually one of the few daos right now with legit liquidity
go to etherscan and you can check everything. theyre super transparent with their funds

>coin called "sushi bar"
>nOT a sHItcOiN

i fucking love bitdao but the only reason im not buying is the price action. its a bit too safe for me now
im aping in on memecoins and shitcoins before the next bull runs hits

its SushiSwap you dumb fuck

let me guess, you also put real money in something called "dogecoin" and "shiba inu" cause its funny le dog meme zomg?

i mean that technically good cause it held up much better than most other alts

you have to be retarded to not know that SushiSwap is fucking legit...........

oh, of course. I think I heard all the managers at goldman sachs talking about sushi at lunch. you gonna invest in papayacoin and hotdogswap next?

yeah but the price will pump like crazy when the L1 gets fully developed

what makes you think the proposal will go through in the first place

it already has a ton of support
i think it will go through as well

ive got 10k BIT staked on ByBit along with some ETH right now
making some decent APY

Y-you mean you bought vinu right? you bought it just before the listing next week right? so you could slurp that x2? user?

Attached: 1656344553872s.jpg (101x125, 2.1K)

These were the beginning of me getting rekt, buying shitcoins I mean.

I bought so much, Degen plays but yet the hypes were ded, nuggets milked me and yet here I am again.

Attached: 1653916023290s.jpg (104x125, 2.55K)

I picked up the leftovers and decided to just DYMR on any single token I buy henceforth.
I found AZERO and GMT at their ATHs but held back buying then. Now prices are slashed way down and I bagged them with SYLO. IMGMI hopefully.

Vinu?
The only INUs I know of that are thriving in this space is Shiba and Axl Inu but this is fully community driven and placing it roots in real life utilities as well.

Some anons are just whales