Your rebound coin of choice

>what is your rebound coin of choice in case crypto recovers and why?
I chose the turk roach coin AVAX.
Why? Because they have good marketing and it seems to me that crypto price action is 90% marketing.
when (and if) this dirty cockroach hits $65 im back at ATH baby

>t. greek

Attached: 0_7C4c-JdFcK3iES5P.png (1000x750, 37.95K)

you already posted it

ok this is ur reasoning for the best rebound coin? U really are retarded yogurt man

Dot is my rebound pick

Wow another retard lookie here

yes, also it is greatly oversold and its marketcap has more room to pump compared to other major L1s (SOL, ADA, DOT)

Your turn

ALGO

good choice
i dont like the name plus the ceo doesnt have a good image: he is balding and seems beta overall. He should shave that shit.

Kek. You're just piss no one wants to pump your blue chip boring legacy coins.

I think I'll get some avax too. I'm going to sell my gold and buy Crypto. I got about 16k to move. I was waiting for it to dip more though but not sure it will anymore.

AVAX is legitimately the best tech in crypto but I don't think it's the best rebound coin, normies just won't understand it

Fuck this crab dumping piece of trash coin. Going down faster than you can say double spend.

pwned

wasnt there a thread about inorganic avax shilling yesterday

LTO

They're gonna miss out for sure
$5 billion protocol is the size of Uniswap but normies won't know about it

Attached: hyper.png (587x475, 51.02K)

AVAX has poor marketing.

But it does pump harder than most and dump harder too, I think it's by design from the whales who trade it, Very volatile coin.

FTM is still number #1 when it comes to rebounds tho, But AVAX tend to front run a market reversal so not sure which one is better, But obviously if you care about fundementals then Avalanche is the much better choice

Marketing plays a vital part. That's why I think AVAX needs more and even a new token I acquired AxlToken said in its last AMA how massive marketing will be kicking in soon, with UFC fighters signing soon, maybe Khabib.

Give it a break, maybe there'll be a good comeback.

>Fuck this crab dumping piece of trash coin. Going down faster than you can say double spend.

Attached: 1615665348584.png (1351x1080, 847.62K)

>I acquired AxlToken said in its last AMA how massive marketing will be kicking in soon
Do you have any examples of what "big marketing" is? Sounds stupid, in my opinion. Avalanche did great marketing already, just look at their ads in New York kek

>I chose the turk roach coin AVAX

Attached: 3c2ad019cfac91b9af25a075d45775e3.jpg (269x269, 8.9K)